Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat

3.6

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, SD Alcohol 3-A, Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Panthenol, Nylon-12, Violet 2.

I use this as a base and top coat. It is the only thing that keeps my nails healthy and strong. When used as a top coat it really makes my nails look so shiny.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i really like this stuff. it's great because you can use it as a base coat, a top coat or just as clear nail polish, which is what i mainly use it for. i wear it on my toes because it makes them look so pretty and healthy, and it lasts for weeks!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't use this as a base, but I use it as a topping. As long as I coat the entire nail and paint from cuticle to the underside of the nail, this works. If I leave patches, then the nailpolish does come off. I also use this all alone as a clear polish.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this! It really helps my polish stay put without chipping off. It dries quickly, too!

I've tried ALL top coats (Seche, Poshe, OPI) and this one sticks the longest and shiniest for me. If I touch up the tips once during the week, my manicure lasts 7 days with this. This is a great top coat for sticking to the tips of your nails. YMMV. I don't use it as a base coat.

Popular Top/Base Coats