L'Oreal Sublime GLOW

L'Oreal Sublime GLOW
Sublime GLOW

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, Tri C14 15 Alkyl Citrate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dihydroxyacetone, Ceteareth 15, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG 100 Stearate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Perfume (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Dimethiconol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Red 4 (CI 14700)

on 7/3/2007 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best! I use the lotion at night and the mist in the morning. The color is great with no "issues" around knees and elbows. I have not tried the face formula, but I intend to. The color is really bronze after only a few days. The shimmer is very faint but helpful in blending skin imperfections. I don't particularly like the smell, but I don't hate it. The color is worth it. It is a little sticky (the lotion), but I am generally aginst lotion completely because of the stick factor. Again, color is worth it. Try this. You won't be sorry.

My favorite of the gradual self-tanners. IMO so much better than Jergens. Did not appear the least bit orange on me and I saw results on my light/medium skin after one application. Dried in a fair amount of time w/ no greasy feel afterwards. I thought it seemed a lot less sticky than many others ST. I don't notice the shimmer too much on my body and for once I don't get that awful stench that usually occurs w/ self-tanners. Maybe it depends on body chemistry? Very nice!
Update: Still loving this. The only ST that doesn't have any hint of orange on me, even after applying several days consecutively. On me, it turns more of a gold shade(seems yellow based which suits my NW20/NW25 light olive skin tone perfectly).

on 7/3/2007 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

This way better than Jergens but has too much shimmer for me. It does make me dark after 2 or 3 days but then I have BO for two days post application. EW! Even after showering I still smell the BO lingering under my armpits. The DHA in self tanners make you smell funky.

on 6/5/2007 11:14:00 PM

i exfoliated fully before i used this lotion. after 1st application i had a subtle nice tan. after second application i could really see the intesity of the color, BUT im not sure if maybe im looking a little orange...my friend told me i just look tanned, but in the actual sun light to me my skin looks a bit orangy....so im not fully satisfied with the color. i dont care about the smell, its not a big whoop to me, neither the sparkles because i apply this before bed. BUT today i noticed that the color totally faded from the inside part of my elbow on my arm. it looked totally retarded. so into the shower i went and scrubbed myself a bit with a washcloth. and guess what! all of the 3 applications of my ''tan'' came off. and mind u i did exfoliate before i used this lotion. so in conclusion it was not very LASTING. maybe my skin just doesnt absorb this well. but since i have the whole tube of this product left, im goin to start the process all over again and give it another try...maybe i was doing something wrong. im just on a mission here to look like a bronze goddes minus the actual sun. so bare with me and i shall update.

I'm in LOVE with this product. I have PPP, sensitive skin and this give me a perfect bronze color. I like the tinted and shimmery color upon application and that it only takes a few days (instead of a week) to get the perfect color. My HG and I repurchase again and again. Wish they had it for the face.

on 5/31/2007 4:40:00 PM

This is my new HG for self-tanners! I have tried so many different brands and have finally found one I love! I am a PPP and most tanners look orange on me. This gives me a nice subtle glow. I usually hate that self-tanner smell but this product does not have it! I am already on my second bottle!

on 5/27/2007 10:05:00 PM

I love this stuff!! I have tried the other self tanners and after a while I just looked yellow in the office lights! So I tried this and in 2 days I am glowing! Only thing is my feet are DARK BROWN! Be careful when you spray this stuff falls to the floor and then you step on it not a good idea! Use a towel to stand on!

on 5/27/2007 4:28:00 PM

Funny - The Sublime Bronze is really greasy and takes awhile to absorb on me but this WORKS GREAT!! I use the Sublime GLOW at night after showering - the next morning I have a good base started. I use the Medium color. Yes, there is a smell - but not too bad. One tip - I spray a light colonge on me and let it dry before putting on the cream. That helps diffuse any smell from the cream.

I wish this smelled like iced tea or green tea to me! It doesn't have as chemically repellant a smell as the Jergens (what could?), but for me the smell was both very unpleasant and very long lasting. It's back to Coppertone's self-tanner for me. It's a better self-tanner and equally moisturizing. Most of all, it smells good to me. Not just not bad, but good. Why did I even think of trying something else? And why aren't more people using and raving about Coppertone?

on 5/21/2007 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the color this gives me and i have had absolutely no problems with keeping the deposit even. But i just HATE the tacky sparkles it has! i was worried at first about putting this on my chest for fear of pimples, but a week in and ive had no problems. this is the best self tanning moisturizer ive tried and im just going to have to live with looking like a shimmer brick in the sun.