Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

No Title

3.7

on 6/5/2009 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for over a year now, and I freaking love it! It is so genlte on my skin, and doesn't dry me out, or make me oily. My aunt recommended it for my super sensitive skin, and I am so glad she did! It makes my face feel so smooth and helps big time when I break out (breaking out for me is inevitable, no product i've tried has completely eliminated my blemishes). Now I don't have bad acne or anything, but I definetly don't have perfect skin. This is a really good product, and I'd recommend giving it a try. =]

This is a very gentle softening cleanser, it's perfect for using AFTER you take off your makeup, because it alone will not get it all off. What I do is use baby wash to take off all my makeup, or Ponds Cold Cream is good, and then I sued the Cetaphil. I use this in the Normal to Dry Skin formula, but I've used the Normal to Oily formula and it also works very well.

on 10/6/2009 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

This is great! It made my makeup just melt off which is what you want at the end of a long day. I got this from victoria health, an online shop for 7.99 online and free delivery! I use this with water but you can also use it without. It makes my skin feel soft and really clean and pampered. I have seen comments saying how this leaves "a film" on the skin - unlike many other harsh cleansers this is so gentle on the skin that it actually doesn't disrupt the acid mantle layer of the skin. The acid mantle is a very fine, slightly acidic film on the surface of the skin acting as a barrier to bacteria, viruses and other potential contaminants that might penetrate the skin. I hate that squeaky feeling that some cleansers create. Will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I think this is exactly what my skin needed. This is the perfect gentle cleanser. I feel as if it removes all MU residue without stripping my skin of its natural oils. Ever since I have started using this my skin has been so beautiful and glowy. The harsh cleansers I was using before had my poor face uneven in coloration and dry. I gave this cleanser 4 lippies instead of 5 because it doesnt do anything for my blackheads but I would rebuy again and again.

I love this product!
It's an amazing cleanser, the only thing is that it doesn't remove foundation or powder so be sure to use a toner after.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love that it comes in a pump bottle, which is so much more hygienic than ones you dip your fingers into. You get quite a lot for your money, especially if you buy a bigger container. It reminds me of QV, it is fragrance free and extremely gentle on your skin. I don't have particularly bad acne or anything, but it cleans my face without it going tight or dry.
I would recommend using one specific to your skin type.

on 9/22/2010 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff doesn't really do anything... and I know that's because it's a GENTLE cleanser but still it doesn't even remove makeup... however I do like that it feels really soothing and doesn't irritate my skin, because I already do enough to irritate my skin :( But anyways I think next time I will buy the oily skin version so that maybe it will make even the slightest difference in my skin

on 12/19/2010 5:15:00 PM

I have used this product for 3 years and I have had no problems with it. I love how it comes as a pump and it takes off your makeup so easily. Especially if you fall asleep accidentally with your makeup on and you have a whole bunch of crap under your eyes and stuff on your face, you can easily glide it on and it'll wipe it off like BAM. It is very gentle and lots of dermatologists recommend it. It isn't full of crap ingredientsand you can use it wherever you go. :) LOVE IT!

I LOVE this facewash I use it twice a day everyday. It leaves my skin silky smooth and I follow it up withtheir lotion at night. I don't think I've ever used a cetaphil product that I didn't like.

I purchased this product after reading the countless good reviews. I had a few disappearing pimples on my nose before I started using this product. However, after a week of using it those few pimples turn into a large patch of acne all over my nose. It was the worst breakout I had ever had. Once when I was using it I had actual visible dirt on my face and after using it the dirt was still visible on my face. On the contrary, I purchased the Cetaphil for normal to oily skin and was pleased at the results it gave.