Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
No Title

3.7

on 7/14/2008 3:55:00 PM

Cetaphil cleanser is very gentle. With my acne I have to be very careful with the products that I use. It takes my makeup off the first time when using a little water and a wash cloth. It has no scent, so it doesn't bother my skin. And it leaves no residue. All-in-all, a very good product for cleaning the skin.

Perfect cleanser. Removes makeup without being harsh. At first it irritated my skin but now its fine. This product alone will not cure acne but I'm also using this with Clean & Clear Perasil 10 or something like that, and my acne is reducing dramatically.

on 11/13/2008 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Well i just bought this like....2 days ago and the first night i used it, i woke up to a breakout. But i was expecting this, because my skin usually breaks out at first if i try a completely new product.However, the next day i used it, my skin was clearing up and wasnt as bad. soooo i cannot say i love it, i cannot say i hate it. i'm just gonna stick it out and see how this works. i will update in a couple days, or weeks, or months :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love Cetaphil it is the only product that I will wash my face with! Ive been using it since I was ten... now 18, I have never had acne... I dont know if its the cetaphil or just my skin? Its great because I have sensitive skin so it doesn't irritate or leave my face feeling tight. It's good for removing makeup as well as a moisturizer since you dont have to use it with water.

on 12/14/2008 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My doctor recommended it when I had a rash on my chin. It didn't do ANYTHING, and made the rest of my face break out more!

i used this product before i ever read the reviews on it.

within 3 weeks of using i was breaking out ALL over my face- and i thought it was just one of those "bad skin times" - i was wrong. i stopped using this and my skin cleared up within a week.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for years and i swear by it. I have sensetive skin and have never had problems with it irritating or causing my skin to break out. I leaves my skin feeling fresh and moist, not too dried out.

on 3/20/2009 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I found this in the bathroom, and just couldn't resist the temptation to try it. I'm a fan of scrubs, so I didn't have high hopes for a gentle cream cleanser. I didn't know much about Cetaphil before I used it, so I was kind of irritated that it didn't remove makeup or even feel like it was cleaning my skin. After I rinsed and dryed, my skin felt smooth, but still very dry. I used my Olay moisturizer and that seemed to help. It's now the next morning, and my skin feels smooth and soft. It's not flakey, dry, tight, or bumpy. Cetaphil calmed my face down enough to even reduce redness in my cheeks and chin that I've been trying to get rid of for months. I'm still unsure about if I'd buy this again, just because I'm not a fan of using a makeup remover, but it might be something I pick up to use every now and then to calm my skin.

on 4/21/2009 9:36:00 AM

Okay, I use this and it does work pretty well for me. One day a couple months ago, I just looked at my face in the mirror and got so mad I threw away all my clean&clear crap and bought this with a gentle moisturizer. And my skin looks so much better! Its just a nice, gentle, cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. Yes, it doesn't remove makeup that well, but I don't wear a lot of foundation, so I'm good. I'd say if you do wear a lot of makeup, just wipe off your face with a cleansing cloth or something, then use Cetaphil.

on 4/22/2009 9:00:00 PM

This is great! i luv it. i used 2 use netreogena and biore and clean and clear, but they were way to harsh. they mesed up my complexion and balace in my skin, i had a oily nose and cheeks, super oily forehead, dry t-zone and dry mouth area and neck. not to mention oily acne prone skin. but this stuff evened it out and i am now only after about 2 and a half weeks almost completly acne free! you have to try this stuff!