Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

No Title

3.5

1997 reviews

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So far this cleanser is treating me well. I started breaking out in the beginning of the year, cystic acne and whitheads, and it's finally clearing up with the help of this stuff and my clarisonic. I use it in the morning and night. It keeps my skin balanced throughout the day. I still get an occasional spot, but it's nowhere as bad as it was in the beginning.

on 7/29/2016 3:36:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm a licensed Esthetician and have been using this product for 20 years on recommendation of a Dermatologist.

I have Rosacea but you can't tell at all. No sign of it. This cleanser is very gentle and keeps it at bay with zero irritation. It also keeps my skin super soft and doesn't dry it out.

Gigi

on 7/23/2016 10:43:00 PM

Holy grail cleanser. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel so soft. I love how gentle it is.

I love this cleanser. I have fairly sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it what so ever. I also suffer from mild acne and this has helped to clear it up dramatically. I would recommend this to anyone, because anyone can use it. Overall it is one of the best cleansers I have used in a while and I don't see myself giving it up anytime soon.

on 6/16/2016 12:23:00 AM

I love this stuff. I have not had a dry patch or blemish since I started useing it nightly over 2 years sgo...It lightly moisturizes my face. I do a light water splash and pat dry with towel in summer, in the winter I use it twice. Once to get the makeup off then a quick rinse and a second time lighty massaged into the skin and wiped off with towel. It helps with the winter dryness and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. NO tight feeling as with some other cleansers and soap.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I used to have acne prone/combination skin from my teens to early 20s, but after hitting 25 my skin condition changed from combination to normal. I no longer enjoy the feeling of squeaky clean, face stripped off oil after using a facial foam so the switch to cetaphil. It has been amazing, it not only cleanses my face gently, it does not break me out or give me dry patches.

If you expect it as a all in one remove my make up, remove my sunscreen, remove my whatsoever, this is definitely not the best cleanser for you. To remove makeup thoroughly, bifesta water based remover is my absolute holy grail before cetaphil. The pump to dispense design is very hygenic & easy to control, a 500ml bottle lasts me up to 3/4 months.

on 6/6/2016 4:45:00 PM

This cleanser doesn't clean makeup well at all, unless you wipe it off with a cloth...but wiping off with a cloth will work even with just water. It also feels slightly oily after so I have to use another cleanser to remove the rest of the dirt and oil. It's also not very cheap...I got it for $16 CAD from Superstore. Since it's so watery, I have to use 2-3 pumps each time too. It might be perfect for those who don't wear makeup but then I'm sure they could just be cleansing with water to get the same results. Not sure what the hype is all about...perhaps because it's "non-stripping" by not doing anything.

Incredibly gentle and nourishing for my skin. I use a range of different over the counter acne and anti aging products and a gentle cleanser is a must for me. Gentle enough to use morning and night. The bottle lasts forever too!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

All hype. Wash your face with it and cleanse after. All the dirt is still on your face. No way am I buying this again. Waste of money

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

An oaky skin cleanser for family from 12 to 80.

Nice feel, gentle foam, good cleaning function, no tightening.

But it can't do much if you want brightening or anti-aging, etc.