Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
No Title

3.5

1997 reviews

Love this product used it for years , does not irritate my eyes as well

This Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser does a good job at removing makeup. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without making it feel dry or irritated. Nice for people with sensitive skin.

on 3/14/2017 3:05:00 AM

I tried this 3 times. I just could not continue for more. I ended up using it as a hand soap. It does not clean at all. The skin feels greasy after use and the mascara of course is still going strong on the eyes. It does not even budge. It is a little nothing that somehow disguised itself as a face cleanser. Sorry but no.

on 2/5/2017 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So this is a very gentle cleanser, it will not remove makeup and is probably better for those who have dry, itchy sensitive skin. It reminds me a lot of Cerave hydrating cleanser but I don't quite like this one as much. This is okay for a morning facewash if my face has very dry spots but often my face is not dry enough for it, I have more combo skin with a very oily t-zone. This certainly does not leave my face feeling clean, it actually feels like I added a light moisturizer after washing with this. 3.5 is a more honest rating. Likely will not repurchase as I am not finding I have much use for it.

on 1/13/2017 12:57:00 PM

I have used plenty of cleansers over the years but always find myself coming back to this one.

I have acne-prone, sensitive, combination skin. Finding a product that works for me gets complicated! In terms of acne treatment, I prefer to use a moisturiser or spot treatment instead of a cleanser geared for acne.

This cleanser does not irritate nor dry out my skin. The only downside is that it does not remove make-up well and does not leave your skin feeling clean.

I usually remove my make-up first, wash my face and then follow up with a toner.

Pros
-Fragrance-free
-Does not irritate skin or cause break outs
-Non-drying formula

Cons
-Can be a little pricey (Generics are available)
-Skin does not feel clean

on 1/5/2017 12:50:00 AM

I have sensitive skin, that is the reason I got this, but I dont like it at all, my face does not feel clean after this, I prefer my QV cleaner more, besides, it does not remove makeup at all. I normally use a makeup remover first, then my cleaner can get my whole face clean, but this one, cen not remove the rest left makeup....

on 12/23/2016 3:10:00 AM

Well my lovely husband bought this for me in a large pack from Costco and well I was struggling and still am with dry oily skin patchy skin mainly around my cheeks and chin ughh could be the moisturizer as well but yeah anyways this cleanser makes my skin feel smooth and soft but I still wake up with dry dehydrated. I will try using this with my clarisonic and review it and the night moisturizer I am using is an Olay Night cream I will review that as well and get back to this in 2017. Happy Holidays!

on 12/21/2016 11:18:00 AM

Unfortunately this didn't work for me at all. My face just doesn't feel clean after using this (and my skin's not even usually on the oily side). It doesn't dry my skin out so might be good for very dry skin, but it doesn't clean well and so doesn't really serve its purpose.

It does its job OK but it accentuated my dry patches.

on 11/24/2016 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product is all that it could be for the price and it is supposed to be for sensitive skin. I don't know too much about the claims, I recently used a certain facial soap that irritated my skin and had to use something that was very gentle on my face, so I picked this one, the price was right and the claims was ok. My problem is that this stuff doesn't lather up at all so my face doesn't feel as clean as it should be and it dries your skin out something terrible, I had to use tons of moisturizers. The smell is ok and I bought the bar so the texture was as of that of a regular soap, nothing special! I think that it did it's job as to being gentle on my face for a while but it is very drying for me. If I had to buy it again, NO I wouldn't I think next time I would try Aveeno.