Renee Rouleau Anti-cyst treatment

No Image

3.7

Not tested on animals

Water, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethyl Lactate, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin

on 5/26/2010 2:50:00 PM

I definately feel like I wasted my money on this product. It did NOTHING for my cysts. It didnt make them smaller, less red, or less painful. It helped to prevent a cyst from coming up I guess when I caught it in an early stage-but that was only with one spot, the others I was hoping to prevent came up anyway. Really bummed I spnt like $50 on this and cant return it.
Tea Tree Oil works MUCH MUCH better. After a few days of the cyst gel doing nothing at all I put TTO on them and they started clearing up.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have hormonal cysts that pop up on my chin at that time of the month. So far, I've had great results with this treatment. I started out using it on cysts that I already had and it cleared them up in a couple of days(normally it takes a couple of weeks). Now I use it twice a day, every day on my chin area as a preventative treatment and it's working! Just had my monthly visitor with NO cysts!!!! Very expensive but you use only a tiny amount so it will last a long time and it's the only thing that has really worked for me on my cysts so for that I will def. shell out the bucks for this over and over!

***edit...this is not working as well for me after several months of use..I now use the Oil Cleansing Method along with Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion with MUCH better results!

I have been battling cysts for years now and I have to say that FINALLY I have found something that really works. I typically get them on my cheeks and jawline once a month and they last for WEEKS so I pretty much always have something to treat on my face. I found that Mario Badescu buffering lotion and drying mask was really helping but I can only wear them at night…this is a clear serum that sinks right in so I can wear it during the day too. It shrunk a cyst in 3 days which is the fastest I have ever seen. I put it on one that was just starting and it was gone by the next day! I have also been using it 1x a week (at night) all over my cheeks to prevent and I wake up to very clear radiant skin. This is a must have product for me…I will never be without!

on 8/25/2009 3:13:00 PM

I have tried almost everything to get rid of my monthly cystic chin acne including many, many Rx's as well as over the counter products. I ordered this thinking it was going to be another waste of money but I have been pleasantly surprised. It has not totally eliminated my problem but I put it on a breakout as soon as I feel it and it definitely stops it from growing into a huge, red, under the skin bump that lasts foir weeks.

on 7/7/2008 1:06:00 AM

This is by far my HG for cysts! I always get a few during a certain time of the month, and this treatment really breaks them up FAST! I don't know why, but it soothes so fast that I don't find them itching and begging to be prodded. After one treatment, a hard red bump is smaller, less sore and less noticable. It does not dry or itch like a lot of products do. It's clear, and I don't usually use makeup, so I have used it during the day and that helps things speed up a LOT. If I know a cyst is showing up, a drop of this on the spot makes it disappear.

Please never, EVER use it on an open blemish! I did once without thinking, and it stung like crazy! My only complaint with these items is the packaging, and wondering about getting it all out of the bottle. For this one, I will cope. It's wonderful!

on 7/4/2008 3:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is really really really wonderful! It truly delivers what it promises. I have yet to find a product that reduces cystic pimples without irritating them. I occasionally get hormonally induced cystic pimples - the kind that lives under your skin, is huge, and painful. The kind that leaves a big red angry mark on your face for a week and half when it comes to surface and then hyperpigmentation that lingers for months. This product really gets absorbed into your skin and either heals the acne or at least reduces it considerably. The price is a bit steep for the 1 oz bottle, but you don't need much at all. You either just apply to the pimple or to the affected area on your face. I have had pimples that could potentially wreak Godzilla-like damage onto my face become docile and go away ever so quietly within a few days or sooner! The best part of this is that it does not burn or sting when you apply it. It also doesn't dry out your skin. It is a clear serum-like consistency that you put on your pimple twice a day and is unnoticeable. I love it!

I tried everything for hormonal cystic acne that would appear on my chin every month without fail. After literally thousands of dollars on products and dermatologists, this is the ONLY thing that works. The key is catching the cyst as soon as you feel it, put two drops on religiously twice a day, and it's gone. A miracle product if ever there was one and I'm very, very grateful!

I don't need this product often, but when I do (occasional hard, sore bumps on my chin or jawline), it works fast.

on 4/2/2007 5:52:00 PM

This stuff is HG for me because this month was the worst ever for me in terms of cystic breakouts. I usually don't get them but somehow 4 or 5 came and by using the RR anti-cyst tx, it helped tremendously to heal my skin. It's a clear liquid that can be applied 2x a day, it doesn't sting and it doesn't have any smell. The tx doesn't irritate my skin as well. Two thumbs way up for this great product.

on 12/11/2006 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

as anyone with very oily acne-prone skin can attest to, treating & preventing cystic acne really can vary from person to person. what works for one individual may be ineffective for someone else. i guess you just have to keep trying different products while sticking with what works when you do find it. i had high hopes for this product and it did not disappoint. i was struggling with cystic acne on my chin six months ago and decided to try this. when applied twice per day on the existing cysts i had, it cleared them up in several days and i also experienced less pain and no scars. i then started to use this twice a week as an all over treatment for my chin and jawline. i have not had any other cysts in that area since starting this routine last summer. i still get the occasional small spot on my chin, but i'll take that any day over painful cystic acne. i'll continue to repurchase once my first bottle is finished. the price doesn't really bother me since i have been using it for 6 months and still have half a bottle left. fyi- other products that have really helped me as well are aveeno clear complexion cleansing pads & alpha hydrox aha souffle.