Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclomethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Glycerin, Reduced Salt Deep Sea Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyoxyethylene, Methylpolysiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl PGG/PEG-18/18 Methicone, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Natto Gum, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Magnolia Biondii Bark Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Allantoin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Natural Fragrant Essential Oils- Lemon, Orange, Ylang-Ylang). May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Great colors especially for women of color. It is so hard for me to find a foundation with yellow in it. This foundation sets nicely on skin. Literally nothing from sephora or the department stores match me. I am nc42 in mac, nars -syracuse, chantecaille future skin - wheat and i got this color in tahitian sun (for summer) and suntan for winter.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this foundation!! I've searched high and low for a good foundation that doesn't have scary ingredients and had given up. I heard about Youngblood and almost didn't give them a try because, really, I've tried so many- was this one really going to be any different? And it's really hard to find in stores to try out shades! But, I tracked it down and I am SO glad I did. My search for a HG foundation is over!
First, awesome ingredients. Second, fantastic coverage and the Pebble shade matches my skin tone *perfectly*. I've never found a foundation that matches me this well. It makes a huge difference and allows me to put foundation just where I need it and I don't have to put it all over my face. Also it feels very light on my skin, like my skin can 'breathe' which is impressive given the high level of coverage it gives. The finish is between matte and dewey, which I love. It doesn't dry out my (dry/normal) skin and it doesn't leave it looking oily. It wears great throughout the day. In the summer I like to set it with the YB rice setting powder. In the winter my skin is too dry for powder and the foundations stays fine through the day with out any setting powder. Very faint fragrance, which is good if you don't like heavy fragrances. I use a foundation brush to apply it, but just fingers works well too. Color stays true and doesn't oxidize during the day. It doesn't get cakey, the flawless finish look lasts amazingly well throughout the day. It is expensive but I only need a little bit to do my whole face so even though I use it almost every day it's still lasted me quite a while.
I cant say enough good things about this foundation! I hope they never change the formula! I've since become a bit of a YB addict and am trying out their other products. Not good for my wallet... but damn their stuff really works for me!

I was in New York, on vacation, and my sister and I had to go to Henri Mendel. A lady with Youngblood came upto me and asked me a few questions. I let her do her thing, not expecting to love this a much as I do, but I love it. It has an amazing consistency and keeps my skin free from oiliness throughout the day. The color keeps my skin looking alive, and not dead (i use pebble). I also have the prime, crushed mineral blush in sherbert, and lip shine in ice blush. I plan on getting the concealer soon, as well as the hd setting powder.

******UPDATE********
I do not use this anymore. I found that the color was much too yellow and looked really bad. This is a good foundation, but it is yet another one that doesn't have a very good shade range.

I love this foundation~ I use the color Sand. It is such a pretty yellow based color that looks like my skin. I'm asian nc20 MUFE 120 I just adore this foundation. I love it way better than MUFE foundation. it is slightly more yellow based than MUFE 120 shade. BUt it is not orange looking yellow. just skin like yellow color. when I wear this color it looks like my skin. I use a sponge to apply this or tap it with my fingers. I can cover my acne scars when i apply it with a sponge two or three times on the spot. I really love the coverage. It can be applied sheer or heavily depending on how much you want it. I am soooo in love with this foudation I bought 4 of them!~ I refrigerate it . And it is so nice to use. It is better than double wear or revlon colorstay, which i love all. I would have to say youngblood foundation is not as sticky as double wear or revlon. The color sand is similar to double wear's sand color but a bit darker. if you want healthy looking skin that glows. Buy this foundation. I trully recommend it.Next I am going to try the nars sheer matte foundation to see which one is better.

I have to agree with other reviewers, the coverage for this foundation is LIGHT. If anything, it is for those who need very little coverage and require the dewy light finish to enhance rather than to cover. If you're looking for something that can cover acne scars - give this a pass. I ended having to use 3-4 pumps of this, applied with sponge to get a good build up on areas that need extra coverage. Far too much effort, and not to mention the wastage. Packaging wise is hygienic and the price I ended up paying for was relatively comparable to other high end foundations (ie. Laura Mercier, gloMinerals, etc)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Not too crazy for this foundation. I noticed an increase in breakouts after usage. And as far as the coverage goes it's so sheer. It's also hard to find a good color match for tanned or skin shades on the darker side. If you have sensitive skin like me you might want to opt for another mineral foundation. Might work well for others though.

I bought the foundation, concealer & rice compact about a year ago from my doct because she raved at how good it actually was for your skin. the shade of foundation (Pebble) ended up not being that great for me, but I loved the concealer & compact.

Well, I just had laser resurfacing done on my face & neck & guess what make up this doctor referred me to use, YoungBlood. This time I got a more thourough comparison of colors & look forward to using this foundation again.

I love this foundation, don't love the price, I pay $78 AU for 30mL, so painful. D: It is really lightweight which is good and bad - good because you NEVER look cakey, bad if you have a skin condition that needs covering, maybe team it with a powder if this is the case? This foundation is like a second skin and does not cause breakouts.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Never have i spent so much money on a foundation, but my derm gave me a sample of this and i just had to buy it. I love the coverage, the color (carribean) and the texture it leaves. Every other foundation makes me breakout EXCEPT this one..it improved my skin soooo much.. I'm really happy with this product, but it is really expensive in my opinion, but it's worth it for what it does for my skin.

I just purchased the liquid foundation in shell as I have perioral dermatitis and I'm not supposed to be using anything on my skin (but I've been on antibiotics for a while, and found I still had scarring, sensitivity and flare ups. So switching to dermalogica calming products and using this foundation has actually been a good thing and is helping my skin recover!)

Not sure how I'll go once I come off the antibiotics... here's fingers crossed.

The foundation is OK. It does have a tendency to sit in my lines, but given it's good for my skin, I'll have to put up with it.

To be honest, it's not something I would rave about if I had more choices.

Shell has a nice yellow undertone which really helps reduce the appearance of redness and it's not breaking me out or causing skin issues, so I guess I'm happy.

Anyway, I paid 42 pounds for it and almost died of shock.

Since then I've discovered YoungBlood is available A LOT cheaper online in American stores (like less than half UK price), but am always concerned about getting dodgy, old or even watered down products if I buy online.

I've aksed a few US online stores for a cost of shipping (which at the moment still looks like it's come in way under UK prices), so I might take the plunge and buy online soon.

Anyway, to make things easier for us all, I hope someone in the UK starts offering this range at a better price, because at the moment it seems like daylight robbery from skin clinics towards people with little hope of using other products! = NOT FAIR!