CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
Take The Day Off Cleansing BalmTake The Day Off Cleansing BalmClinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

4.2

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polyethylene, Peg-5 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Water, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol

on 10/5/2017 8:52:00 AM

Takes off all my make up, including eye make up. My skin is soft afterwards but not oily. I used this when I wear the most make up, not the lighter days. I have many different make up removing soaps but this is in rotation for sure. It is expensive and I wonder if there is something cheaper that would be very similar but I don't regret buying it. I also am not crazy about dipping my hands into the jar but wash them beforehand, and dip fingers in only once!!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is fantastic at removing all of my make up at night. I double cleanse with this, and everything is gone (sometimes I need to quickly wipe my eyes with a micellar water, but what is left is minimal). You hardly need to use any, so it lasts a long time and it isn't scented so it doesn't irritate my skin. I'm already on my second jar and will purchase again!

on 8/30/2017 1:16:00 AM

on my 3rd jar of this and already have a 4th one aswell. amazing cleanser! takes away the most stubborn waterproof make up specially eye make up. I use a disposable mascara wand to get my waterproof mascara off if I know I layered it on multiple times.vwadh it off n ur skin is baby soft. I'm never using any other cleanser wish it was a bit cheaper!

on 8/30/2017 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this!! Perfect for travel. I've used the oil also and both work great. A little of this works great. Will last forever. I do a 8 step skin care routine so I use a gel cleanser right after this then an exfoliate.

Best makeup remover ever. You only need to massage a tiny bit onto your skin, and your makeup is ready to be washed off. It doesn't hurt my eyes, doesn't harm my lashes, and my skin feels so soft after using it. I definitely only use it for removing makeup though, and would definitely suggest a lighter cleanser if you're not wearing makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't know why i hate this so much. It has to be the consistency. It's like plunging my fingers into a tub of lard and spreading that over my face. After decades of having really oily skin that consistency just turns my stomach. I now have dry skin so that consistency should be soothing but it's just a visceral thing. This does remove makeup and it is bland and unscented but I much prefer cleansing oils or best yet a cleanser that could do the job in place of this. It is a good value and to all those who love the feeling of this enjoy but for me I can't go it.

on 8/26/2017 12:05:00 PM

I think I'm on my 4th tub of this. I use this as my make up remover and always follow up with a second cleanser. I wear waterproof mascara daily and this gets it off without any effort or tugging! It's unscented and very smooth and rinses clean (although I always follow it with another cleanser as I said above!) I get a little bit of filmy residue in my eyes but it goes away more quickly than other oil based balm cleansers that I've used. It's a bit more expensive than I would like but I haven't found a cheaper alternative that works as well.

on 8/25/2017 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Good cleansing balm, but heavy for oily skin. I liked how well it removed makeup and the lovely texture is a pleasure to use. However, it's quite heavy and felt like it left a residue on my skin, and it made my eyes cloudy after trying to remove my heavy duty eye makeup. I love the Take the Day Off oil - no residue left on skin or in my eyes.

on 8/25/2017 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I double cleanse at night. This is my favorite for the first cleanse. The tub last ages (6 months). Gold
Me
Age 42
Combination skin
Sensitive to some silicones ie dimethicone rich products trigger blackheads.
Mac Prolongwear NW20 summer NW15 winter maybe mix of two
Nars Mont Blanc Winter Summer Deuville

Definitely removes EVERYTHING like a dream. I usually use 3 cotton pads when I use Micellar water and 2 sheets of face wipes if I'm using makeup remover wipes. But with this, I just get the tiniest amount and gets rid of all my makeup! It feels weird the first time you apply it but you'll get used to it eventually. My skin feels smoother after I use this and it's not scented at all so that's a plus for me! The only Con is it's pricey. But a little goes a long way so a jar would probably last you a year or more depending on how much you're going to use it!