MAC Cosmetics Veluxe Pearl - Twinks

MAC Cosmetics Veluxe Pearl - Twinks
MAC Sensualize vs Twinks

4.6

I bought this shadow after reading fellow reviews on MUA. I have to say I am impressed and this color is a great pop to a neutral eye. I used Twinks in my crease with Naked Lunch as my base and Embark in my outer V. A great work appropriate look that makes hazel eyes look amazing! Would def buy again!

on 6/11/2009 7:56:00 AM

I bought this colour on a whim at the MAC counter. I had bought Honeylust and was looking for something to wear in the crease. This was not my first choice, but something about the colour/finish kept pulling my eye to it so I threw caution to the wind and I LOVE it! It is perhaps my favourite MAC shadow to date (my collection isn't really all that though tbh). This is my favourite daytime look when paired with honeylust. 5/5 from me!

Beautiful color. Looks great on brunettes. I love adding Sketch, Tracks or a nice shimmery black in the crease. Will definitely repurchase!

on 5/31/2009 5:45:00 PM

Twinks is gorgeous! I love the sparkle and shimmer and it's blendability. It is a deep plum colour with a hint of brown. I totally love it and i have bright blue eyes, it compliments them perfectly. Definately a must buy for MAC shadows!

on 4/25/2009 3:05:00 AM

I SWAPPED THIS CAUSE I NEVER REAQCHED FOR IT BUT THIS IS 1 OF MY HG E/S FROM MAC IT'S A BROWN/ BURG. BEAUTIFUL COLOR IMO I WILL REBUY 1 DAY I JUST HAVE SO MANY COLORS THAT ARE THE SAME IF NOT CLOSE

on 4/24/2009 9:56:00 PM

I agree with all the great comments about twinks!

I had to stop by our mac store 4 separyate times cause they were running out all the time..

i love my twinks!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Oh Twinks where have you been all my life!? This is just the most fantastic color...I'm tripping over myself trying to describe it and my love for it. Plummy brown but not too plummy. Perfect cool/neutral tone. Can wear light or more for more impact. Awesome texture (love me some Veluxe Pearl!). All around phenominal IMO. Must try! Repurchase? DEFINATELY!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Twinks is a plummy, brownish, reddish color that is very pigmented. It's a VP, and blends well with other colors and goes on with ease. This is truely a unique color that I am pleased to add to my eye shadow collection. I used Twinks in the crease with All that Glitters on my lid and it is just lovely. I thought this color would be similar to cranberry, or mulch, but it is not. It's truely unique. I will repurchase this one if I every run out of it.

on 3/28/2009 9:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Veluxe pearl eyeshawdows from MAC rock !! They blend well, have nice shimmer and have great staying power. Twinks is a fabulous colour. It is brown with a hint of plum. I have brown hair and dark brown eyes and I get many compliments when I wear this colour. I like to pair this with either Femme Fi, Goldmine and Coppering (all MAC colours). This is one colour you won't be disappointed with. It is very pretty and versatile.

on 3/26/2009 5:11:00 PM

I have a deep love affair of this eye shadow. By itself it is STUNNING. It's a brown with a hint of a deep, rich plum/red. I love that its one of the few e/s I own that I feel completely passionate about wearing alone without any other color. I think that adding other colors takes away from how beautiful this color actually is.