Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo
ShampooShampooShampoo

3.6

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This did not make my hair grow, and was unpleasant to use as it made my hair dry.

on 6/21/2015 11:17:00 AM

So, I had heard people use this on themselves. I've always used this on my horse so when I bought a new one I used it on myself first (old one was filthy, well it was kept in a barn!) and ended up buying another for my horse!

I don't use it regularly, as I don't love the scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

one of my hg shampoos, makes my hair look healthy and shiny~~~

on 5/25/2015 5:13:00 PM

Good basic conditioner for thick or coarse, dry hair like mine. It doesn't work miracles, but I have found the best treatment for this kind of hair is infrequent washing, ie once a week. No conditioner can make up for the damage you do by too frequent washing, especially with sulfates. This product is reasonably- priced. The horse angle is fun too!

I have found that this product makes your hair stronger. The down side is that it can make your hair rough/dry if you use it everyday. i recommend using this along with a different shampoo and conditioner and perhaps once a week use the other shampoo and conditioner with it. Otherwise your going to end up like everyone else on here that says its too drying

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fairly oily hair. I can go about 1 1/2 - 2 days without needing a wash before I feel the need to take a shower, 2 days max. Although this product wasn't bad, it also wasn't the best on the market either. As far as the health and quality of hair goes, I did notice an improvement in the texture and health of my hair, especially because my hair reaches my hip bones on top of using a fair amount of heat and very irregular trims. It saved my hair at first. However with constant use I found it actually increased the amount of regular fallout that comes with long, thick hair and stopped making it as soft as it did to begin with. As for shine, softness, etc. it's about the same as your basic drugstore brand (Herbal Essences, Aussie, so on)

I wanted a product that would stop my hair from falling out and that would make it soft. This shampoo is ok, makes my hair pretty soft, but makes it very greasy and doesn't clean my scalp enough. I wash my hair every other day. Over all I think I would repurchase. I'll see after a month of using it.

This product is shit. When I first bought this product I loved it until I noticed it started drying my hair out..

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great product. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and can already feel my hair getting fuller and it seems to be in a better condition. However, it doesn't make your hair have a nice smooth and silky feel to it. Overall good product and would definitely recommend it.

Girl from the gym recommended because I'm growing my hair. I was seriously skeptical--there's a horse on the bottle--but I just tried it and was really surprised.
First, I love the barely-there fragrance. It's very clean, light and gender neural. Then there's the lather. Very nice and bubbly. And of course, the odd consistency: not too creamy, a bit watery but once it lathered up it cleaned very well.
I have yet to determine if this new infatuation lasts so I will update in a week. But it IS a great cleanser. Hopefully my hair will grow grow grow!

Popular Shampoos