Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

Mane 'n Tail Shampoo
ShampooShampooShampoo

3.6

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I use this and coconut oil treatment to promote hair growth. So far I have soooo many tiny baby hair coming out and it helps so me so much. Smells good and extremely affordable. The only thing this does not do is take me far between washes. I don't and won't use dry conditioner so i'd like it to take me further. Currently I'm washing my hair every 2-3 days. But it leaves my hair nice, a little weighted down but I don't mind so 4 lippies!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love how this shampoo gets rid of the buildup on my scalp! But sadly, it dries out my hair and it's kind of hard to rinse out because it's really sticky.

on 9/15/2015 7:41:00 AM

Ok my hair before this shampoo was long beautiful and full with a little frizz that I could manage. Post children my hair had to be chopped off because it breaks constantly, unmanagably frizzy, dry at the ends , falls out in chunks all day every day. I used to use this product a long time ago but stopped for reasons unknown ( probably price issue) anyways I got a bottle of the shampoo and washed my hair with it twice (hair was past due for cleaning) under cold water and used my normal conditioner. I go to bed with wet hair, i dont like putting heat on my hair because of how damaged it is. The next morning my ends were smoother than they have ever been after a wash. I usually have to wait till the oils from my scalp make their way down but by then it's time for another wash... I can't say how impressed I am that after just 1 wash I see a difference. My hair never felt dry when rinsing the shampoo out like it would with other shampoos. Will continue to use this product to see how much my hair improves....

I had high hopes for this. It dried it out pretty badly after a couple weeks.

on 9/11/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was just OK shampoo for me. I didnot see any difference from other drugstore shampoo. I won't buy it again.

This product has tranformed my hair to full healthy hair its the first time in years my hair felt this good amazin product would not wash my hair with anythin else

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I do not like this shampoo. It feels cheap and I dont see a difference in shine or managment in my hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this shampoo it does seem to me that it makes my hair folk also thicker and fuller and fuller but you need to use it at least, 3 months . Great products

This product is pretty good. It isn't really cheap but it isn't overly expensive either. The packaging is a bit small for me but it is high quality. I actually really like the smell of it and it leaves my hair smoother and shinier. It is definitely less damaging and more healthy for your hair than most shampoos out there. However, it does make my hair oily faster than usual because it's very moisturizing and nourishing and my hair is already oily.

on 7/5/2015 5:39:00 PM

Loved it at first but it ended up making my hair dry, wouldn't reccommend it for people who have dry ends, like me, at all.

Popular Shampoos