Uploaded by michali

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/30/2014

I got this in a sample size and had several packets on hand that I took on vacation with me. My husband saw me packing this and said his ex (who has long luxurious hair) swore by this shampoo and would use nothing else. That got my expectations up pretty high for this product plus I had heard a lot of positive feedback over the years. I was excited to try this new to me product. So, how did it …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (440 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Nov/26/2014

I've used this shampoo and conditioner on and off since high school and I keep going back to it so I just keep it on hand all the time. I like to use mane and tail especially in the winter because it doesn't make my hair hold onto excess water and I HATE the blow dryer (some weird childhood fear along with vacuum cleaners).

I'm not sure it helps hair grow but my friend …

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

Nov/04/2014

Decent shampoo.

It helped clear up a bout of bacne I got after using alba shampoo. I don't really enjoy the smell and I ALWAYS have to do a double shampoo for it to lather up, which is kinda annoying. I just continue to use it because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and its cheap. my hair continues to grow at its usual pace lol.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

fromcask87

Oct/28/2014

This is what I have been searching for my entire life! I can wash my hair in the morning, go to school, go to work, then sleep and by the morning my hair is an oily, flat mess! Since I have been using both shampoo and conditioner my hair will last ATLEAST 2 days! I have thin hair, but a lot of it. I absolutely recommend to others with this problem.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0
fromaguskl

Oct/10/2014

Not bad shampoo but somehow make me have smelly scalp. On the second day after I washed my hair , my scalp smell like it haven't been washed for a week.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesBlack

fromeveana

Oct/09/2014

many people said this is an inexpensive product. in some countries yes maybe but not in Indonesia. It costs arround 2$ for a regular shampoo (200ml) but this product costs about 16$ - 19$ for 355ml depending where you bought it , though I admit this shampoo makes my hair feel softer. Still, I don't like the SLS inside. I don't feel this shampoo helps my hair grow faster like most …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Oct/07/2014

I use 2 tablespoons of this mixed with a tablespoon of baking soda and my hair looks great. I have dyed, shoulder length, thick, wavy hair and this is my absolute favorite. I wash and rinse it thoroughly once a week and It never looks dirty even though I use a leave in conditioner after (Infusium 23 leave in, spray on). Excellent pricing and the big bottle lasts forever. Highly recommend.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Sep/30/2014

I just rediscovered this shampoo after twenty years. My parents were ranchers and our neighbors gave us a bottle for my frizzy hair. It worked and I used it for years and grew waist length soft and shiny hair. Then I grew up and forgot about it. Buying some next time I'm out for sure!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Sep/24/2014

Used this product when I had bleached my hair to the point it was snapping and breaking. 6 months later my hair was in great condition, after hairdressers had told me it might take years for it to grow back normal. Great product, leaves my hair feeling thicker looking shiny and it does help hair growth.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Sep/15/2014

I love mane n tail shampoos and conditioner!! It leaves my hair clean..easy to manage..and in good condition! It smells OK..not like much.. and o love the big bottle for the price. I wish Walmart would carry it--at least I wish my Walmart would. I think it helps your hair grow.. and it does wonders for ppl with hair in awful condition.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age30-35