Philosophy Handmade Hand Cream

Philosophy Handmade Hand Cream

3.7

on 10/19/2005 12:02:00 AM

I got the 2 oz tub version from Beauty.com. I really like the lemon custard smell (it does smell as advertised), which is not overly sweet. I don't like some Philosophy products due to the plastic/alcohol smell, as in Falling in Love perfume, but this is actually quite good. The scent, unfortunately, does not last very long. However, unlike my Jaqua body butter, this sinks into my skin very fast and very well (no sticky film after application). I'd definitely buy a fullsize after I use this up.

on 10/13/2005 3:20:00 PM

I received my 'Handmade' set today from QVC (the set includes a 4oz tub & a 1oz tube for about $28). Anyway, I generally can't stand the smell of most Philosophy products (gives me severe headaches & aggrivates my asthma), but this one is just perfect-makes me want to eat a lemon meringue pie!; has a thick consistency, but it sinks right into the skin; I highly recommend this for dry, cracked heels too.

on 10/6/2005 5:17:00 PM

Just got this today, so I can't comment on its long-term moisturizing ability. Feels great going on, though. Thick and creamy, but not oily. It melted right into my skin and left a lovely, light lemony custard fragrance.

Popular Lotions / Creams