Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

4.4

This is not a new scent its the Grasshopper scent under a different name, theres no scents from QVC they just use differnt names.

on 11/4/2005 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Close your eyes, and you'd swear the Girl Scouts had just dropped off a box of Thin Mints for you. That's exactly what this 3-in-1 smells like! This is a new scent for Philosophy (the reviewer below is correct; this is the only truly "original" scent from this QVC shipment). Like all my 3-in-1's, it lathers well and leaves me feeling soft & clean. I love enjoying this scent while I shower.

on 10/26/2005 5:29:00 PM

This is the only actually "new" scent I got in the latest qvc auto-ship today. The others were disappointing recycled scents with new names on the label (not happy about that AT ALL). This one is a great, refreshing, yummy scent. True to its name. Just hope it doesn't show up in a future ship called something like "Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie." That would not be nice...

on 10/24/2005 3:06:00 PM

I love this... Just got it today. Smells exactly like mint chocolate chip ice cream!! I got this from QVC auto delivery. Also included in this shipment were Melting Chocolate (which smells identicle to double rich hot cocoa) and Toasted Coconut Marshmallow (which smells identicle to Sweet Coconut Milk) This is my favorite by far.

This is one of my favorite 3-in-1s. It smells exactly like a Thin Mint cookie, and I'm pretty sure it's the ultimate in-shower headache cure. ;) It's great for everything but bubble bath.

on 10/2/2005 5:01:00 PM

I got a sample of a 3-in-1 awhile back, but I wasn't impressed at all. Recently I got another sample, but this one was much larger and after trying a good amount and really lathering up I fell in love. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream and when I saw a set of 3 full sized 3-in-1's at QVC.com on auto-delivery, I knew it was time for me to finally get some. I can honestly say that I have never enjoyed showering as much as I have since I started using 3-in-1's. It lathers great and my skin feels so smooth after my showers now. And obviously the smell is fabulous! It is dead on! I know it says you can use it as a shampoo too, but I only intended to get it for body wash, until I was in a hurry and just tried it as a shampoo. It did well, it really cleaned my hair and didn't dry it out. I don't know if I could use it as my only shampoo, but it is nice to have the option. I am so glad that I finally got some 3-in-1's, they are awesome! continued >>