Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Filtered by age: 19-24
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

4.3

on 7/5/2006 12:11:00 PM

Love this perfume(?) so much it's godsend for me can't live without it helps me so much beeing myself, the smell I love so much

This is one of those "oh, she likes perfume" gifts from my partner. I give this three lippies because it has amazing staying power, it smells good in the bottle and the bottle itself is kicky. Unfortunately, it smells god-awful on me so a pretty smelling ornament on the dresser is all I got for my bday this year.

on 5/30/2005 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

This perfume is it for me! It smells sooooo good!. I received it as a sample, and I thought that it was going to be just another floral, but thank heavens I was wrong. It's just as others have described it as a floriental. The first thing I smell is the Rose that's in the perfume, and when it dries down it has this nice light musky scent mixed with some florals. One little spray lasts the whole day. It is sexy, and you feel sexy when you wear it. This is the perfume for seduction. This perfume IMO suits nighttime better and if you're going to classy events.

This is my favorite scent. Its very romantic and feminine. I will buy it over and over again.

on 11/24/2004 12:03:00 PM

JEAN PAUL GAULTIER HAS A NEW FAN. THIS SCENT IS SOOO RELAXING AND SENSUAL.AND THE BOTTLE IS SO DAMN SEXY!A KEEPER!THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE EDP(I.E.THEY ADDED RHUM IN THE BLEND)

Eww, this stuff stank on me! I'm sure it was my chemistry, because I'm getting a nasty, overly spicy, kind of sour note that overwhelms the entire fragrance! It smelled good when I sniffed the bottle, but awful on me. I don't really like the packaging, so it's a good thing I didn't like this one.

on 2/14/2004 12:16:00 PM

This perfume just brings to mind a good night out with my friends, seeing a band in a smoke filled pub or club. I think i feel this way because it has a beer like smell to it..not a noticable one.. but beer that has mingled with everyones scent in the club, a hit of smoke and a good atmosphere. It gives you a bit of confidence if you aren't in party mode.. and a signature smell to remember a good night out by.
EDIT: People! I wore this to work (i'm a nurse) 2 days in a row and you should of seen the fights and bitchyness i copped off other nurses! For that it's getting 5 stars and a warning that it'll bring out the claws and true colours of crazy women at work!

on 2/11/2004 1:54:00 PM

I will not buy this fragrance anymore. It smells to grown up for me (I'm 21), it overwhelmes me. It's just too much. I do get a lot of compliments when I wear it, but I need a more subtle fragrance.

on 11/18/2003 7:54:00 PM

I simply love this scent! It reminds me of my dating days with my (then) boyfriend (now he's my husband). This fragrance comes in a lovely bustier bottle, with a peachy light orange color. It's strong yet sweet, and stays on for many hours! I think it's unique (just like JPG), not like other sweet-sweet type of perfumes in the market. Simply lovely!

continued >>

on 6/8/2003 12:56:00 AM

I am on my 3rd bottle of this fragrance. It's my signature scent and I love it. The warm spicy floral fits my personality exactly...outgoing, confident, and sexy!