Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Curel Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.4

on 4/11/2007 10:48:00 AM

I dont' get where all the POSITIVE reviews on this is coming from! I found this to be sticky once applied and does NOT absorb quickly! I put this on after i take a shower when i get off work and when i wake up in the morning it's still just SITTING on my skin! eeeewww GROSS!! this may be a good just for a hand cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I actually first used this to treat my tattoo, per the recommendation from my tattoo artist. He assured me that I would end up using this as a regular moisturizer after my tattoo healed, and he was right. I couldn't find a smaller bottle of this that day at the drugstore, so I ended up with a large 13 oz size, but I love it so much, I'm glad I did. It has a great texture, not so creamy that it won't smooth out, not so greasy that it takes forever to absorb. I usually like scented lotions, but a bonus to the unscented version is that I won't have to worry about it competing with my perfume. It will take me a long time to get through this--a little goes a long way for me--but I will use this again and again. It's great for my dry skin and has saved my hands from certain torture this winter.

on 1/13/2007 10:12:00 PM

Very good product. Neither waxy nor watery. Absorbs well into the skin almost immediately after applying. You won't leave smudges of product on everything you touch. Moderately priced and just as good as more expensive body moisturizers. Definitely not "24-hours", but what product is? It's the best of the "sensitive" and scent-free body moisturizers that I've tried.

this is some amazing stuff! it's a great body lotion, although i do prefer victoria's secret's body butter, this is a cheaper, just as moisturizing, and it's great on my face too! i have decent skin, but it's not perfect, i do get the occasional breakout, but this moisturizer has never made me break out. and it's about the same price as my normal facial moisturizer! this lotion is definitely a keeper!

on 10/11/2006 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Vey good basic body lotion-did not make my skin feel greasy or too dry- perfect balance. To be honest I don't remember if I picked up the unscented or scented. but either way the small tube worked well. I'm still wanting to try the firming revitalize something :) version.

on 10/4/2006 3:44:00 PM

This is wonderful. It's a staple for me - I keep a bottle of this in every bathroom in my house, as well as near my kitchen sink, and a tiny tube of this in my purse. I am a constantly moisturzing my hands, so this is handy to keep nearby any place with a sink! I also slather this over my entire body after every shower. It absorbs quickly and leavs with soft skin! I buy the frangrance free version, and my husband uses it on his face, too. Not sure I would go that far (although if I discover a dry patch during the day I will use a bit of this lotion to relieve it quickly) - but overall, this is a great product.

on 3/27/2006 3:45:00 PM

Not sure about the new packaging, because it threw me off when I went looking for a new bottle. But hands down, this is the best drugstore lotion I have used.

My skin is VERY dry, and I've always turned to Curel. I like the texture, the way it goes on and quickly is absorbed into my skin, its scentlessness, and its stay factor.

I also like how I can use a light layer on my cheeks if they are too dry and flaky during the wintertime. continued >>

on 3/18/2006 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Okay, I was prepared to not like this after the Ultra Moisturizing required me to reapply it during the day so often (after frequent handwashings). The Ultra was sticky and not all that pleasant on the skin too.

But I'm glad I listened to the voice of the reviewers and tried this one too because it is superior to the Ultra (though I like the Orange Creamsicle fragrance to the Ultra formula). This kept my hands moisturized thru the day after applying when I got out of the shower at night.

It was a little tacky on my arms and legs if I applied to much so my clothes stuck to me...and not just at night but in the morning and until I showered (hence the 3). And it is pretty thick and petroleum-y feeling on my legs (even though it doesn't feel that way out of the bottle), especially when it gets warm. It's definitely more of a cool/cold weather product. But at least my hands weren't cracking and my fingernails breaking off like with the Aveeno lotions (terrible stuff).

Dove Night Lotion is still my HG, but this stuff is pretty decent.

Continuous Comfort Lotion, frag free ingreds:

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben continued >>

This is one of the best body lotions I have ever tried. It sinks right into your skin, leaving it moisturized for a long time. There is no smell, not even that yucky, plastic smell that you often find with unscented products. So it won't bother you at night or interfere with your perfume. It's also pretty cheap and comes in a nice, baby blue bottle. I also love that it has a pump for convenience. Love it!

This stuff works great on my dry legs!

Popular Lotions / Creams