Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

Curél Curel Continous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free

4.4

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Acacia Senegal Gum, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Gelatin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 8/8/2011 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

For years I've been using this product, I had strayed away from it but always come back. It does relieve the skin's driness & "quench" its thirst.
Something just hit me, if its so good, why do my skin kept feeling dry after a shower & I still have to slather so much of this stuff on.
I came to the conclusion that it has no therapeutic value, which makes sense b/c the manufacturer wants people to keep buying. Using less & less of the product b/c its working so good does not make commercial sense.
I also start adding oil into this product, be it Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Alvocado. Alas, this helps, try it, your skin will let you know.

I've been using this lotion for a very long time. In my opinion, it's the best lotion in the entire world. Keep in consideration that it doesn't have a scent (hint: the title Fragrance Free), but it works the best. It moisturizes well without leaving a sticky, greasy residue like many other lotions do. I use it on my hands and legs, but not on the face. It leaves my hands soft without cracking or itching. Wonderful product, and it lasts long.

on 3/26/2012 11:31:00 PM

First of all, my face is oily, but my body is very dry. This is my HG body lotion. It actually SINKS IN. So many lotions that claim to be ultra hydrating just sit on your skin and you can feel them hours later - gross. This stuff sinks in completely. My skin is extremely sensitive and reactive and this doesn't irritate it a bit; it soothes it if anything. Most importantly, it does a great job of moisturizing. I've tried most of the DS brands like Aveeno, Nivea, Vaseline, Jergens, (and more) and none of them compare to this for moisture. The price is also reasonable.

Update May 2013: Still using this. Strayed for a bit to Cetaphil lotion, which I also liked, but this sinks in better.

on 6/25/2012 2:46:00 PM

Oh boy, do I like this one. Hand lotion extraordinaire. I've always had the yocks when looking at anything with "vaseline" in the name, not interested in smearing petroleum by-products on my skin. So this does have a very faint lotiony scent, if that makes any sense but it doesn't last. But it's very creamy and moisturizing, not greasy, great to use before bed and doesn't gross out the partner with its heavy perfume. Win!

on 1/30/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Growing up, this was the only lotion my mom had in the house because everyone had dry skin and three of us had eczema and it didn't make us break out and it moisturized well enough. I still use it when I feel like my skin is extra dry. Sometimes I slather it on and it's just this thick, heavy layer of lotion, sitting on my skin for a couple of hours but it's worth it. lol

Popular Lotions / Creams