CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

4.1

Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Water, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Linolenic Acid, Sodium DNA, Saccharomyces Lycate Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lauryl PCA, C20-40 Pareth-10, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Phytosphingosine, Phospholipids, Oleic Acid, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylcellulose, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) [ILN33001]

on 2/11/2006 11:57:00 AM

This was in the GWP that I picked up this morning at Bloomies. So far, so good. If the long term results are as good as you ladies are stating. I will repurchase.

on 2/11/2006 11:36:00 AM

This treatment has become my new "must have". Lip balms are the only product I'm serially loyal to, and I came from years of Dr. Hauschka's lip balm to this. I'm glad for the previous review, because I thought I was imagining the plumping action. My lips do feel fuller and plumper, and the sensation lasts even when the balm has worn off. This has great staying power for a balm, and it thoroughly conditions lips. I've used my tube for about 2+ months (twice a day)...I don't overapply, I just cover the lip, and have plenty left. LOVE it!

on 2/11/2006 10:48:00 AM

I love love love this!! I don't like wearing lipstick or gloss so I just wear this and it makes my lips look great. The packaging is lovely and I'm sure my lips are a little bit plumper. Must be the mositurising. It is quite expensive though (20 a tube). I could probably go through about 2 tubes a month but have to ration myself or I'd be skint!! Tried to save money and used No7 lip balm. It wreked my lips. Made them dry, itchy, flaky and sore. Also tried REN. Horrible stuff. Feels gritty. This is the best!!

on 2/2/2006 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had been looking for a balm to wear with lipliner (I really don't like lipstick) that doesn't bleed or get clumpy or melt away. I had been using Burt's Bees lip balm but it was terrible with lipliner. I picked this one up on a whim the other day and I love it! It holds my lipliner color and it doesn't bleed or thin out--lasts a long time and it is very smooth. Highly recommended!

on 11/30/2005 2:50:00 AM

My favourite lip balm! It is so moisturizing, and feels very balm-y. I apply this at night before bed, and it's still on my lips the next morning! I also don't have to reapply that often during the day. Really long-wearing!

Beautiful, silver, sleek packaging too. Unscented. However, one tube only lasts about 1 month for me, which is quite expensive, but I don't have to reapply often, and this stuff really works and doesnt irritate my dry & chapped lips.

on 11/22/2005 8:41:00 AM

This is so wonderful! I've gone through so many lip balms that haven't done a thing for me. I've been using Aquafor for years and while it's comforting, it doesn't do much as far as healing. This new treatment from Clinique feels great. It's very emollient and stays consistent. I can put this on before bed and still feel the product on in the morning! It also works as a great base before applying lipstick. Highly recommend!

on 11/15/2005 6:11:00 PM

At first I was dispointed with this product because I was not seeing any results -- lips were still dry and cracking. However after two days of use my lips feel so soft. No more cracking or peeling. It glides on very smooth and feels awesome. Love it love it love it! The only problem is that I have only had it a couple of weeks and I only have 1/3 left. I'll have to replace it soon, so it only lasted me a month for $25. I'd like more for the price -- but it works great.

on 10/30/2005 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great lip balm. I also use it under my eyes and on my face as a makeup primer. It really softens and smooths my lips, makes them shiny. I can feel the ingredients sinking into my skin, leaving my lips moist all day. Perfect.

on 9/10/2005 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this lip treatment ever since it came out years ago. It is the only lip care product I am loyal to and that I keep rebuying. Most lip balms are either too greasy or too light, but this one actually delivers without feeling like a goopy layer of vaseline. It comes in a convenient silver lipstick tube. Clinique's product description: Smooth, gel-based lip treatment helps repair the look of wrinkles on and around lips. Boosts natural collagen production. Provides immediate and sustained antioxidant protection against the environment. Replenishes the natural moisture barrier so lips stay soft, hydrated. It's pricy but for me it's a winner. The Repairwear treatment retails for $28 per .14 oz/4g tube.