CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

4.1

Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Water, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Linolenic Acid, Sodium DNA, Saccharomyces Lycate Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lauryl PCA, C20-40 Pareth-10, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Phytosphingosine, Phospholipids, Oleic Acid, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylcellulose, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) [ILN33001]

on 11/4/2006 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's very moisterizing, but a little bit on the heavy side, and a little bit shiny as well.

on 8/14/2006 1:27:00 PM

Pretty average stuff. Doesn't show any signs of being wonder balm, although moisturises ok, but nothing to write home about. I don't see any plumping action to my lips at all. A little bit too shiny for me, but not overly so like some (i.e. Dr Hauschka). I don't get the weird packaging, it says in big letters all around the tube FRAGRANCE FREE FRAGRANCE FREE, and that's all the 'decoration' there is...? Would not buy again, sticking with my Prada balm.

on 8/4/2006 12:12:00 PM

Last winter my lips were an awful mess. I used this balm together with All About Lips - and wow, what a difference. Just wish it included SPF for day use. Very moisturing, seemed to reduce the look of fine lines. During the summer I've gone back to my usual Carmex but plan on using this again come summer.

on 6/21/2006 3:47:00 AM

I haven't had chapped lips since I tried this product. I like it because there's no scent, taste nor fragrance. I don't know about its long term effectiveness with regards to wrinkles (I'm 31 and have none), but I just use this every night before I go to bed and I'm set. I received it as part of a GWP and it's lasted several months now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I actually really like this product. Its a gel-based lip treatment that helps repair the look of wrinkles and keep lips stay soft, hydrated. I thought it made an excellent base for lipstick. I have rather full lips and lipstick is really drying so i always use a base to moisturize. I also get that white line on the inner rim of my lips. This totally stops that. keeps my lips smooth. has no scent. Retails for $25 and I would repurchase.

on 4/1/2006 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is SUCH a ripoff. It doesn't even last twenty minutes on my lips, and it doesn't feel all that great while it's on. I've tried following the directions (apply once in the morning and once at night), and I've tried using it like a normal lip balm (throughout the day as needed), and it just doesn't do anything. My lips are left flaky and gross everytime I use it, and they weren't bad to begin with. I can't believe I paid $25 for this crap. I get better results from my $.99 tube of Carmex.

on 3/26/2006 8:39:00 PM

I agree with trishamarie. This stuff actually irritated my lips. My lips were pealing and I found it not to be moisturizing whatsoever. I won't buy this again.

on 3/12/2006 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've N-E-V-E-R been able to use any of Cliniques stuff, I have very sensitive skin(had ecxema since the age of 1, I'm 25 now) and my skin reacts immediately on Clinique. I've tried tons, and I mean tons, of different liptreatments/balms etc etc. Very few keep their promises while this one actually works!

I bought it in the heat of the moment, actually more in the freezing cold of the moment(Swedish winter has been a real chapping, dehydrating pain to me and my face this year...), I needed a badass moustirizing and most importantly REPAIRING balm and decided impulsively to try something new. About 300 SKR(40USD) later I was convinced I've had pulled another complete waste of a minor fortune on some crappy overpriced stuff which would only make my condition even worse...

I was wrong!!! Yay! I went from dry, flaky, irretated, horrible winter lips to healed, a little plumped up, healthy looking ones in about a day/overnight! Ususally it takes way longer for my sensitive skin to heal. I recommend it strongly! I've noticed the "smokers"-vertical little annoying lines(yeah, I know, I should quit...) around the liparea smaller as well. And I only apply it in the morning and before I go to bed. All in all, this product's name is justified!

The price however, is a bit too much. One lippie off for that.

on 2/18/2006 11:06:00 AM

I bought this after reading the reviews here. I have lots of lip glosses (Juicy Tubes, Juicy Rouge, Lip Fusion) but a lot of the time I wear lip liner and lip balm. My favourite lip balm is Carmex but its quite oily and doesn't go so well with with lip liner.

This is perfect with lipliner. Its very moisturising without being greasy/oily. I have very dry lips but this keeps them moisturised for hours.

The packaging is really pretty. It looks like a verys stylish lipstick. It doesn't seem to have any fragrance or taste. The only drawback is the price. It seems a lot for a lip balm.

on 2/12/2006 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

great lip treatment that really softens and plumps up lips. perfect texture that really moisturizes. Dr. Hauschka lip balm is the one I usually use, but I love this one. I am a lip balm addict so this tube wouldn't even last me a month.