CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

4.1

Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Water, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Linolenic Acid, Sodium DNA, Saccharomyces Lycate Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lauryl PCA, C20-40 Pareth-10, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Phytosphingosine, Phospholipids, Oleic Acid, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylcellulose, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) [ILN33001]

on 11/27/2011 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Well, I have to say it--this stuff seems miraculous! I have been having serious dry lip problems and NOTHING has worked. I have tried Vaseline products, Nivea, Korres (my usual lip balm), eos, and Blistex. Nada. I have been resisting buying this because it is ridiculously expensive, but I guess if you're buying a miracle the price is right. My lips showed improvement after just a few hours; they both look and feel soft and plump. Even though it's quite expensive, I definitely will repurchase as long as it continues to perform. I've not had this for long, so I'll update if anything changes.

on 9/6/2011 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to give this a try, in spite of the price, and I've been using it for a month now. It's okay but definitely not worth the $26. It goes on smooth and makes my lips feel soft without being sticky or greasy. I don't have many lines around my mouth, so I don't expect to see great improvement there. It's just that for $26, I guess I expected more of a feeling that my lips were really benefiting from using this. It's not all that much different than Aquaphor or Jack Black. And they don't cost $26. I'll finish the tube, but I won't repurchase. Also, this product is very soft and a lot goes on at one time, so I don't expect the tube to last very long.

My understanding is that this was an anti-aging products, as well as a moisturizer. Since I'm beginning to get more lip lines, I thought I'd give it a try. Uh-uh. It's a very good moisturizer -- no waxy feel, just smooth, slightly glossy moisture -- but does nothing in the anti-aging department. I used as directed, twice a day, and used up the whole tube. While my lips would be temporarily plumped up, it was a very temporary effect. Much like I get from using Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm. But when I'd come to the end of the tube, and had scraped out every little bit that I could, I saw no difference in the appearance of my lips. So yes, it's a nice moisturizer, but I can find other good lip moisturizers that are a lot cheaper than this.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

ive had chapped lips for allllll my life! even wen i would wear lipgloss my lips would still be chapped!! i hated it , looked sooo unattractive! then i was just browsing in sephora and found this product and said i would give it a try. i put it on at night and the next day my chapped lips were GONEEE GONE GONE! i love this product! and would definiately recommend it to anyone! i have nice smooth lips now..seriously if u have dry chapped lips U HAVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT OUT..u dont even need to purchase it again,, it will fix ur lips in ONE NIGHT!

on 5/4/2011 11:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Its okay, but nothing special. I tend to lick my lips until it is very dry and painful, this helps my lips preventing dryness somewhat.

I had a really bad experience with this. I used to use Clinique's Collagen treatment, which is discontinued, so thought I'd try this. At first, things seemed to be great. Then I noticed that my lips were getting raw and sore. I started to peel outside the lip line and discontinued use of this product. Went back to Neostrata's lip treatement and the peeling and scabbing disappeared. This might worl for a lot of people, but it certainly didn't for me. I'll stick with Neostrata for treatement and Avene Cold Cream lipstick for protection. my lips are finally back to normal. I have no idea what caused this reaction as so many people like it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

What is it? A swivel-up anti-aging lip treatment product that helps protect and repair lips’ appearance.

For clients who want a lip treatment that helps address fine lines and dryness.

What is does…..
Helps repair the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles on and around the lips with use over time with Soybean protein, a “natural collagen complex” helps strengthen skin to maintain natural collagen levels; works to boost natural collage and elastin production. Has RNA fragments (a patented technology) to help signal skin’s own repair process.

Protects lips by helping to maintain a protective barrier; moisturizes with White Birch extract which encourages the natural lipid production needed for barrier protection. Linoleic acid, cholesterol and a phytosphingosine complex provide moisturization and help with barrier function.

Protects against the effect of environmental aggressors, such as heat and smoke , with smart sphere blend which delivers anti-oxidant protection when needed.

Ingredients INCLUDE, but are NOT limited to: Wheat Germ Extract, Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Coffee Arabica Seed Extract, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E, Coffee Robusta Seed Extract, Birch Extract, MuruMuru Butter, Barley Extract, Shea Butter, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Soybean Protein and Phospholipids

USD $25.00 @ all Clinique Counters

PERSONAL OPINION: Please note that I am an SA for Clinique and get this product Gratis (free). I have used this and see a significant improvement in the moisture level in my lips. Definitely provides a smooth base for lipsticks, but will cause this lipstick to wear off much faster, advise using this as a nightly treatment. Comes in a sleek silver tube similar to what the buttershine lipsticks are housed in. Would not advise anyone to leave it in a warm area. Very soft texture.

on 10/21/2010 9:24:00 AM

I have chronically dry lips that crack and peel, and generally look and feel awful. I bought this after reading the reviews from other people with the same problem, but it's not working as well for me as I hoped. It feels wonderful when first applied, smooth and silky, not greasy or waxy like some other balms. I put this on before I go to bed, and my lips do look and feel better in the morning. However,this effect is short lived if I don't continually reapply throughout the day, like a regular lip balm. Within an hour or so of not applying, my lips are back to being dry and cracked. I will keep using this and perhaps there will be long term benefits that I haven't seen yet. But as it is, I wouldn't repurchase. Love the packaging though, and it does give a lovely sheen to my lips. continued >>

on 10/7/2010 8:49:00 PM

Love this. My lips are so dry - even in the summer but especially in the winter. You're supposed to use this in the morning and at night, and if following the directions it lasted long enough that I felt that I got my moneys worth.
I love that it feels so silky smooth, it's not sticky at all.
Also a tip: when you reach the very last bit in the tube, you can scoop out the rest and have enough for several more applications.
This is a great product, Clinique has a winner with this one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am a big fan of lip treatment. I own more lip tx than lipstick or lipgloss.. This reminds of DIOR's liptreatment (forgot the name).. I apply this on first before listick or lipgloss.. So smooth, not drying, no smell and no flavor.. I'm glad I walked in clinique and the SA helped me get this.. Will buy it again..