CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

CLINIQUE Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment

4.1

Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Dilinoleyl Alcohol, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Silica, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Water, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Linolenic Acid, Sodium DNA, Saccharomyces Lycate Extract, Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lauryl PCA, C20-40 Pareth-10, Squalane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Phytosphingosine, Phospholipids, Oleic Acid, Acetyl Carnitine HCL, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Sulfate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylcellulose, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Mica, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) [ILN33001]

on 2/16/2019 2:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have extremely dry and chapped lips that bleed very easily. I’ve tried everything. EVERYTHING!
There are three things that now help me to keep my lips healthy:
- Clinique Repairwear (the silver stick, not to be confused with the green tube that is called Superbalm, the green one doesn’t work at all)
- Biotherm Beurre de Levres
- And good old Vaseline, especially the version with the aloe vera and the rosy version.
I have been using these three products for a year now and my lips look and feel really good now. I really really recommend these products!

on 11/4/2018 11:42:00 AM

I really like this Clinique lip treatment! It's very moisturizing on my lips for the winter season! But it's gotten so expensive like $30 dollars now! It's expensive but it's ok if you buy it during their free gift time Bc then it's worth the splurge & it's so much better @ hydrating & moisturizing your lips than the cheap chapstick stuff you find in the drug store!& I really like the packaging of this lip product Bc it comes in a slick silver bullet case which looks cool!

on 9/15/2018 7:21:00 PM

Excellent lip balm for my chronically dry lips. Yes, it's expensive, but works so well, I will repurchase.

on 5/29/2017 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product leaves my lips very soft and the formula is good. However, there are so many great lip products/balms/treatments at a fraction of its cost. I would finish this product but will not repurchase, it is overpriced!

on 7/28/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Clinique hits another home run with me! I have tossed aside SO many different lip balms over the years because after 2 rounds of accutane my lips are always flaky and dry no matter what i do. My lips also happen to be very sensitive so I'm often allergic to lip products, but this lip balm is the cure-all! It makes my lips smooth, moisturized, and all around happy! It's pretty pricey but worth it!

on 7/24/2016 4:38:00 AM

Good, it moisturizes my lips to well. I do not need to put on vaseline all the time anymore

I have been using it for a month now. This product feels very nourishing. It keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day as well. It doesnt feel too oily either. It privides just the appropriate amount of hydration without making you feel like you've kissed an oiled pan. I would recommend it especially during the winter.

on 1/23/2016 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product contains Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract. If you have celiac disease, or gluten intolerance, please be careful about it and use your best judgement. I find it extremely irritating and cannot use it. That is too bad, since overall it has a nice set of ingredients and feels good on the lips... unless the wheat makes your lips burn, swell, turn red and peel, which this does to me. If you have no issues with wheat this is probably terrific.

on 12/26/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wauwie! Great stuff!

This is the lipbalm I have been searching for all my life (I am 40:-)).

It goes on smoothly, gives a healthy (slightly glossy) natural tint and truly nourishes the lips. It is expensive, though worth every penny. This has become my one and only lipbalm (love using it together with the Perricone 'no lipstick' lipstick).

on 6/29/2015 1:19:00 AM

This lip balm is HG for me, I love everything about it.

It goes on colorless, no taste or scent. Has a luxurious, slippery feel but does not make my lips look glossy. Provides excellent moisture, it makes my lips so soft and smooth. And it lasts and lasts, I don't feel the need to reapply this a million times a day. This is the best lip balm I've ever tried, leave it to Clinique.

And the packaging is GORGEOUS, I love the silver lipstick tube. It's both glamorous and substantial-looking. Also I just prefer lip balms that are in stick form, so this couldn't be more perfect for me.

The $27 pricetag is my only complaint. But I still plan to buy this again. It is so good! Recommended!