Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Garnier Belle Color Permanent Haircolor

2.8

on 2/6/2008 4:17:00 PM

For me this HG. I used many of their shades from dark brown to very light blonde and was never disappointed! A week ago i used 111 extra light ash blond on my over-processed, bleached hair. I seriously damaged my hair about a month ago with at-home bleach and the beauty lady at the drugstore told me to not bleach my roots for at least several months. The problem is, I need to double-process because with a regular hair dye I cannot lift my roots to the same level as the rest of my hair. My natural hair is a level 7 (dark blond) and ash-toned.
Belle color in 111 lifted my roots to a very pale beige blonde. I left it 25 minutes on the roots, and refreshed the lengths for the last 5. Thing is, bcz my hair is very porous, the lengths became very ashy very quickly and the roots stayed beige with a HINT of gold. It's barely noticeable (I'm picky...lol)
More importantly it did not damage my hair. I didn't loose any, no further braekage and their condition hasn't change (it's not better but it's not worse!) I like the result: a very light ashy/silvery blonde, shiny and overall soft. I am very happy. I won't shampoo with my purple shampoo for a while otherwise it's going to turn grey/blue/violet. I will use my regular shampoo and a clarifying shampoo once a week. Also, the smell is not as strong as other dyes, which is always a +

on 4/8/2006 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I am naturally brunette and I do color my hair at home. I have tried many brands, but I love Granier Belle Color in 550 "Dark Red Auburn". The color ends up looking very believable and highlights my medium complexion perfectly. My son thinks it makes me look younger! I have now used this product for many years and I highly reccommend it. It is not particularly messy or smelly. you only need 20 minutes developing time and it is not tested on animals (at least that is what I read online when I researched it).