L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 6/1/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Innocent blush is a pale shimmery peach blush.it's got shimmers but when blended it becomes an almost satin finish! I pair it with barely blushing blush.it gives enought color to complete any bronzy-glowy look! I use either a brush or my fingers to obtain that satin finish! Love it!

on 5/18/2012 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ive seen this blush countless times in stores and always wanted to try it... Sooo 6ish months later here I am with a review! Haha! I enjoy the color it isn't too on the orangish side nor pinkish side. It def gives you a natural looking glow with it's "shimmers". It is def for a natural look.... The only downside I have found with this blush is that it fades off like nobodys business! If I wear it alone, by the middle of my day it is gone off my cheeks! If I top it with another blush i'm okay...but I think that's because of the blush I put on top not necessarily it isn't put...

I still give it a 5! it's a well worth it product. I dig it. Just re apply the beauty... :)

on 5/12/2012 3:29:00 AM

I have the shimmery version of this blush. It's a light pinky peach and not very pigmented, but it's definitely buildable. It looks great on my NC25-30 skintone. It's hard to go wrong with it. But if you're more tan than that, it probably will not work for you as well. The shimmers aren't too much at all, and they give a nice, natural glow.

on 4/12/2012 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color of this. At first I was disappointed that it wasn't very pigmented, but I switched to a brush that picked up more product and now I am happy with the color. It is a beautiful shade if you are looking for a nice coral.

on 2/18/2012 9:54:00 AM

I really like this blush! It is easy to apply, blends beautifully and deposits a natural flush. I love that it isn't overwhelmingly pigmented which is great for daytime. I have already repurchased a couple of times and it lasts for about 6 months.

on 2/7/2012 1:35:00 AM

This deserves more of a 2.5. Ahh i wish i hadn't bought this. I walked into target looking for a coral peachy blush, and at first glance that's what this looks like; a perfectly peachy blush. However it was nowhere near peachy when i applied it :(. A swipe with a finger gives a faint but noticeable trace on the tip but it doesn't really translate well onto the cheeks. I understand that its for N3-N4 in their line of foundations (my guess is a more fair-medium complexion) but I really doubt this would show up as more than a glitter bomb on anyone with other than a paper white face, so a lippy off for that. However, even if it was somewhat of a fail, I manged to use it as a highlighter so i might get some bang for my buck with this disappointment. The packaging is the standard Tru Match grey/silver compact with a brush that is pretty cruddy; it is so flimsy and has a funny smell to it, almost like moist grass (?) so i knocked off one for that. and finally a half point for the design with the flip top mirror on THE OTHER side of the compact. who in their right mind would do that? so strange. So if you want sheer, by all means buy it, but don't expect anything more than that.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I found this at the drugstore when looking for a peachy blush. It honestly seemed to be the only shade that peaked my interest of all the blushes in the store.. Originally priced at around 17$ in Canada, it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It is a bit light for my medium olive skin tone (NC30) but gives a nice natural look just the same. With a heavy hand you can deffinately build this shade up to be a nice pop of colour. Innocent Flush brightens up my face and totally completes the look when paired with a peachy/nude gloss and simple cat eyes. P.S. There is a fine, fine shimmer / irredecent effect to this blush that gives a nice overall glow to the face, but not so much that it makes your cheekbones shine - it comes off as a really pretty sheen that brightens your face.

on 10/10/2011 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I decided to give this a try because it is now at The Dollar Tree. I picked up this color and barely blushing, but I really prefer this one. At first I thought it would be too light for my light olive skin, but it's GORGEOUS! It gives you a "lit from within" glow and a nice flush. It's everything I wanted Benefit's Thrrrob to be and more. I actually tossed the Benefit because it barely shows up. This is almost matte with a slight sheen. Just a healthy, peachy color that blends so well and lasts all day.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have no idea why I continue to give True Match blushes a chance. Every single one I've bought, I've been disappointed with. This one, I believe, is the worst. It doesn't even bother to show up on my dark skin no matter HOW I pack it on - I get NOTHIN'! I thought I could keep it as a highlighter, at least - nope - not even gonna do that! When I get home (because I'm at work right now - you can hardly tell, right?! LOL), this WILL find itself tossed in the garbage!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Price: It is not that this blush was crazy expensive (And I've obviously bought much more expensive blushes), but it is expensive for a drugstore blush. Because of that I gave it a 4 on the expensive rating, because I don't usually expect to pay that much for a L'Oreal product.

Overall Rating: This is the breakdown of why I gave this 3 lippies. I would've given it 5, because it has a wonderful and very blendable texture. It's super soft, very finely milled and feels great on the face. Also, the color is a beautiful matte peach that makes my complexion look bright, and well rested.

I took off 1 lipstick because I felt it was a little overpriced for what it was (just a matte wearable peachy blush color). Then I took off another lipstick (bringing it down to 3 lippies) because it takes a lot of this product to make it show up on my skin (NC30-35). That means that I end up using a lot of this blush, and it runs out way quicker (I've already completely used up this blush, I have yet to hit pan on ANY of my high-end blushes). Also, it doesn't last very long, and I would find myself having to re-apply a couple hours after putting it on, but because I don't carry around my blush with me all day long I would just find myself without anything on my face!

FYI: I had the old version of this blush, the matte one...I guess there's a newer version of it that is completely different? Hmmm...

Popular Blush Products