L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by hair type : Other
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

4.3

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 5/7/2007 11:58:00 AM

Very nice blush kind of a peachy-pink color. Smooth application and seems to last on my FFF skin. Easy to blend with nice coverage and no noticeable shimmer. Gives a glow to the skin without shine. The ONLY reason I wouldn't purchase this again is that it turned a little too peach on my skin. I am definitely going to try other blush colors in this line though.

on 3/18/2006 7:25:00 PM

This really does have great color to it. I bought true match foundation in n2 and upon recommendations, I got the blush in n3-4. I obviously have fair skin, but very dark hair and eyes and this color works great. It also has good staying power. The brush included is a joke, but I never use brushes that are packaged with makeup. I will definitely buy again if I ever run out!

Popular Blush Products