MAVALA Nail Hardener

MAVALA Nail Hardener

4.5

Water, Formaldehyde, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chamomile Extract, Garlic Extract, Cocamide DEA, Pine Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, FD&C Blue #

on 2/27/2014 10:26:00 AM

This stuff is awesome. Where has it been all my life.

You need to know: THIS IS NOT A NAIL POLISH! It's a treatment that soaks right into your nails and isn't visible anymore afterwards. It also really really really really works.

EDIT: I've stopped using the Mavala after I noticed that it was REAALLYYY drying out the parts of my nails that I was using them on. They became a bit brittle, bust mostly, I could really see that those parts of the nail were absolutely parched. Of course, the formula has formaldehyde in it so this was inevitable. In the future, I think I would only use this in an emergency if I've been applying nail polish too much.

on 1/29/2014 10:31:00 PM

Amazing, does exactly what it says.
Unlike other nail hardeners, this is a liquid that simply sinks into the nail (almost like painting water onto your nail tips). This form of nail hardener I find more convenient and easy. Some nail hardeners have to be painted on (Like Sally Hansens) and removed every few days. I live in Australia ... so everything is expensive here, it's a bit hard to find as it's an uncommon brand, but I got lucky and saw it selling in Chemist Warehouse. Its $20.00 a bottle (5ml) which is really pricey, but a little goes a LONG way, I barely even apply it as often as I did before because the results are long lasting and I forget I need to apply it over again.

on 1/4/2014 10:19:00 AM

Got this in november 2013 been using it nearly every week. Jan 2014... im really happy with the results. My nails grow fast but they break easily :( now my nails feel very strong and i guess thicker? They dont bend so easily like the used to. Havent had any issues about pain while using it. Will keep using it!

on 12/14/2013 12:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Does just what it says it do! Although if used more than once per week can make the nails quite dry, but used with the Mavala Nail Serum it's a wonder for my nails.

on 11/19/2013 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Must have for every women!!! Hardens nails after just a few uses and nails grow visibly quicker and healthier. I used it twice a week the first couple of monthes, now once a week is enough. And damn right this tiny bottle lasts monthes!!! ps: make sure you seal it with a base coat, as it won't work if put alone on nail.

on 9/15/2013 4:57:00 AM

Works great! Does exactly what the package says. Love it and i never thought i would actually find something that does the job :)

on 8/27/2013 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this on a weekly basis. I purchase the nail protector/guide thing from Sephora, because I did not like to use he plastic one that comes with Mavala's hardner. Works wonderfully. Just remember only to apply to the free edge of the nail. One bottle will last at least 2 years even with weekly use.

Yes it has formaldehyde, so if you have concerns don't use the product. However formaldehyde is a great nail hardner and that's why it is in many nail hardener products.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Like many others I found Nail Envy did not work at all for me. Then I came across this in my local pharmacy and thought I'd give it a go. Amazing product! My nail tips were constantly peeling off in sheets to the point where they were transparent and bendy. No more. I have strong, white tips now! And they're GROWING! yes it contains formaldehyde so if you're concerned about that don't buy it.

Ingredients: Water, FORMALDEHYDE, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Chamomile Extract, Garlic Extract, Cocamide DEA, Pine Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Lemon Oil, FD&C Blue #1.
continued >>

on 6/10/2013 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product works for me but my it makes my nails yellow…