Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

4.7

on 5/6/2007 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Many thanks to board members, after poppin a zit (eww) i used the ointment and dab on my open zit , next day it's healing. the zit didn't come back , so i tried using it on my other zits. and oh yes it works wonders!
No more expensive treatments! Neosporin is my bestfriend LOL!

on 5/2/2007 7:40:00 PM

i LOVE neosporin, i have very scar-prone, redmark-prone skin either due to pimples or left by pimples when they're gone, and neosporin makes the marks fade away SO QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!

<333333333

on 3/4/2007 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

okay, so your told not to pop pimples, yea, right, who listens. Anyways, it reduces scars, so when I pop a pimple I put the cream on and it does reduce the appearance of pimple scarring. Sometimes depends how small the pimple is I don't get any scarring.

on 2/22/2007 2:35:00 PM

love this and have used neosporin for years, helps keep wounds from getting infected, and helps them heal faster, and now they add pain relief too!, and it works .

on 1/10/2007 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Not only does this work for minor cuts & scrapes, but it definitely heals blemishes faster as well. I use the cream not the ointment, since I have very oily skin.

I LOVE Neosporin! It not only does what it says (pain relief AND heals quicker), but it's also great on acne! (Cream does better) That came to me as a total surprise but, hey, if you use it on cuts and burns, why not pesky pimples? :) Heals them quickly and it makes certain ones not so painful.

Neosporin works GREAT. There isn't a time that I have used this and the cut/burn/scratch didn't heal up. It really does work great and it makes scars etc vanish. I've used this product for years, and this is one that I will forever have on hand.

on 6/9/2006 4:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is probably the best antibacterial cream out there, perfect for any kind of open wound... be it a large gash from a fall, or a zit that you couldn't help popping. It doesn't sting like the one my mom used to put on my wounds when I was a kid. I think it was called Terramycin, or something like that.

I wish the packaging would be a bit more simple and classy, since I like well-designed products. But since it IS medicine after all, I'm not really complaining too much. And its effectiveness more than makes up for whatever it lacks in aesthetics.

Note: Always get the Neosporin CREAM, not the clear ointment kind, because the cream stays put while the ointment gets all over the place, and is considerably more oily. continued >>

on 5/31/2006 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

When I have a one of those big painful pimples on my face, I use Neosporin to bind a dissolved aspirin together and make a paste. The aspirin helps with the swelling and the Neosporin keeps it from flaking off and from getting the icky white goo.

Good product for almost anything... I use all over my face sometimes at nights and my pinples are less red and my face is moisturized!!!

Popular Lotions / Creams