Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Don't get me wrong its a nice sweet fruity scent but that musk that settles in is nasty and that is what I don't like about it I am done with fantasy I have about 1oz left in my 3.3oz and I had 2 extra bottles but I traded them for ed hardy. I just don't dig this like I used to. My teenage daugters are bored with it as well we all prefer midnight fantasy to this anyway but I wish midnight fantasy had lotion and body wash like this does. Ill stick to curious and believe they don't have that nasty cloying leftover musky smell.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

OK so I originally bashed this perfume and called it all the horrid names under the sun but I actually have fallen in love with it now.the first time I used this I was 19 and I hated it so much but I think the problem lied with over spraying it its indeed a very concentrated perfume like angel only a hint will do I spray it twice In my hair a spritz on my neck over the work your magic body soufflet and I'm good to go it smells amazing on me now so warm cupcakey and fruity yum I'm so glad I got the set again and gave it another try I love it so much and it drives my bf crazy I'm sold now..:)

on 12/15/2011 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It smells kind of like bubble gum, very fruity and almost like cotton candy. This is probably my favorite Britney Spears perfume. It's very girly smelling and sweet. It's a good summer scent.

on 11/30/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It smells like candy .. tacky candy.

It smells even worse in the summer.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm crap at describing fragrances so I will skip that part. All I know is that it's a sweet scent, much sweeter than Midnight fantasy. I use it all year.
The staying power is quite good, I can even smell it on my clothes sometimes. And the bottle is simply exquisite. Would repurchase if I ever ran out of it but since the bottle is so big I doubt it.

on 2/20/2011 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Much like one of the reviewers below me, it turned into sweet black pepper death musk on me. Had to race home to shower, and even then the smell would not go away. Wish it did smell like vanilla marshmallows on my skin but it was not to be.

on 2/17/2011 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My current signature scent. Ever since this got added to my collection, I've been constantly reaching for it! I even spray it on my pillows and sheets. Very, very, good lasting power. VERY. Let me tell you, I would spray this on me, and I swear I can smell this 24 hours later. I think it stays there for days even. I don't know how it's that good, but this is amazing.
It is kind of strong, so don't go crazy when you're applying. I get compliments on this all the time.
Now let me get to the actual scent. Oh gosh, where to start? It opens with nice tart fruit such as strawberry, kiwi, and raspberry but it lingers for a few seconds. Then the fruits transition to something a little bit sweeter, maybe sugar coated. After a while, it becomes this amazing cupcake-like scent. The dry down is my favorite. It still has that little bit of a cupcake scent to it, with a little bit of vanilla and musk. GAHHH. So amazing!!!
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that doesn't like sweet fragrances, because this one definitely DEFINES that category. Nicely made and a beautiful gourmand scent.

Sorry for the whole novel, but I adore this!

This smells wonderful. Very soft, mellow, and a little sweet. Imagine vanilla cake, marshmallows, and pink flowers. Not overpowering or old-ladyish, not sharp or musky, either, which I really like. I think this is very wearable, and could appeal to various age groups and for different occasions. Definitely give this a try.

EDIT: I change my mind! Maybe it's just on my skin, but after having this for a little bit, I don't like it as much. It's overpoweringly sweet and a little sickening after a while. Not a fresh scent. It's not sharp, but it's cloyingly sweet and heavy. If you see it on sale, maybe give it a try, because the scent combos are interesting, but I just feel that this is too much.

on 1/19/2011 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Awfully sweet with an even grosser caramel-ish scent to it. I almost gag when I can feel someone wearing it out, it's soo far from fresh! Only sickening to me.

on 12/19/2010 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Middle and high school hallways reek of this and Axe. Got this in a set of small bottles of all of Britney's fragrances since I am a big Britney fan. This one is probably the worst of all of them (and I dislike pretty much all of them!) It's sickly sweet and makes me gag. Fragrance is very personal so try it yourself before you make a decision - but this is just frigging terrible to me. I really can't fathom how anyone over the age of 16 can stand to wear this, but to each her own. I do not want to smell like candy and cake. Vanilla is a really offensive scent to me so that is probably a huge reason for my disdain for this perfume.

Popular Fragrances