NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Methylparaben, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bha; May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

on 6/14/2001 8:15:00 AM

I love this blush. Its the perfect golden pink shimmer- not too dark and very bright. I like the effect it gives to my medium olive/yellow toned skin. Definitely a staple blush for me. Tip: If you think this is a little pricey, try the Jane Look-A-Like in Blushing Glow. Very comparable.

on 6/13/2001 8:53:00 PM

'orgasm' is a great, fun blush. when it first arrived from sephora i was shocked by the peachy colour, and thought i had made a complete mistake purchasing it for my fair skin with freckles and red undertones. turns out that it somehow works for almost all fair to medium skintones, and it is actually *quite* sheer. it has wonderful micro gold shimmer. this is beautiful-very natural, and a GREAT compact with built in mirror and safe rubber packaging!

on 6/12/2001 3:44:00 PM

Yup, it isnt cheap but there isnt a product that comes close to it. I personally think it's worth it. When I first looked at it, the peach threw me off. WHen the MA tried it on my skin, it looked like I glowed... you know, an Orgasm :P! It can be sheer but I find that if you put foundation on first, the colour shows up nicely. It's hard to explain but it's a light (and i mean light) shimmer peach/pink. My personal fav powder blush!

on 6/12/2001 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

When I first tried this blush I wasn't impressed. I didn't think that it did anything for my MAC NC35 skintone, but I've recently given it another try and I am loving it. It gives me a light, pinky glow that brightens up my face. I usually use this with BE warmth or Tarte Gel blush in flush, but it is pretty by itself too. The Orgasm is a beautiful highlighter that probably would work for any skintone.

on 6/4/2001 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very pretty color but it did not show up on my medium toned skin.

on 6/3/2001 9:29:00 PM

Great! I use it as a sheer shimmer over other blushes, and the sparkle is truly fine, not chunky and thick. It's a pinky/coral/peach color, and just a bit of pigment picks up on the brush.

I love the sturdy, rubberized packaging and mirrored compact, and since the powder itself is tightly pressed, it will last forever. If you don't mind the price, I consider this blush a staple as it will really perk up a tired face and add "oomph" to other blush colors.