NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Methylparaben, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bha; May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I’ll nwver understand this one. Especially as a professional makeup artist.. I just don’t love a super shimmery blush. Oh and absolutely forget it if there is any texture on the cheeks. I now use this as a lid color if I’m doing any king of peachy pinky crease color on anyone...or myself....

on 2/2/2018 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

One of the first blushes I ever purchased of the best. It is sheer and somewhat buildable, which makes it easy to apply, even as a beginner. The shimmer is subtle and I appreciated it as a highlighter long before the highlighter craze.

I now have a TON of blushes and highlighters, high and lower end, but I always end up coming back to this one.

I just wish I didn’t find it embarrassing to say the name when I’m talking to my daughter about makeup. ;-)

I was so excited to buy this. It was my first "hyped" purchase and it looks so beautiful in the pan. However, it doesn't really show up that well. Maybe I got a dud, but mainly what shows up on my face is gold glitter. If I put on enough to see the color the glitter is out of control and the pink is not that flattering on my nc20 skin anyway. I prefer Milani luminoso because it has way better color payoff and no glitter. I keep this around because I'm sentimental about it, but I mainly just use it for the mirror. I've had it since 2013 and it still looks untouched :(

on 1/8/2018 9:58:00 AM

Exquisite and a true classic. Packaging could be better but appreciate the mirror.

on 12/29/2017 10:34:00 AM

The colour is so beautiful when u see it, but not as beautiful as when i'm wearing on my skin:( somewhat it looks more like highlighter than a blush on because it's so glittery and the pink colour sometimes hard to come out & the gold colour is more dominating.. overall, it's good but not for daily makeup , maybe only for special occations because of the colour..

The NARS ORGASM BLUSH is a pretty hyped up product. It gives my NC25-30 skin tone a nice warm glow during winter whilst leaving a faint hint of colour. This is not an overpowering corally-pink shade but can be built up. I focus the product on the inner cheek area giving me a 'innocent' kind of look but putting it on the outer perimeters, of my face, also works.
I find that the sparkly particles are too large in size and that the chunks are very noticeable. It clashes when I wear highlighter as well. But I do like this product for everyday use (for a bit of colour on the face during the winter months).
I received this as a gift because I couldn't face paying that much for a blush but I think it does work well in my collection.

I like the sleek look of the packaging but it doesn't get messy and collects makeup.
Overall, a decent product.. satisfying many.

on 11/12/2017 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love you NARS, and want to give you my money, but I won't now that NARS is sold in China, where they mandate animal testing. This brand is no longer cruelty-free.

If applied with a light hand, this looks great on my NC 20 (maybe a bit lighter) skin - I have green eyes/blonde (sometimes strawberry blonde) hair.

It does emphasize pores, so I top off the cheek area closest to my nose with a very matte, very light pink shade, but just a dusting to disguise my pores.

I am cool-toned but this doesn't look too warm on me, which is always a concern. I can't use brown eye shadows or I look like a corpse - it hasn't been an issue with this shade.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

first of all
i like this kind of sleek packaging

this looks great on my cheeks
i know, there's a lot of blush that similar with this shade

but still, i like nars better
the price is expensive :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
- sleek packaging;
- no useless brush included;
- it lasts from 9 to 5 without reapplying.

Cons:
- I don't love this color on my warm-toned light-medium complexion;
- there are lanolin alcohol, cetyl acetate (both highly comedogenic) and parabens among ingredients. I have breakouts when using it;
- I don't like shimmer, I find it looks cheap on me;
- packaging gets dirty and attracts all the dust.

Can't recommend, won't buy again.

İ love.. Best ever.. Pink plus orange tones mix added golden sparkle.. İt effectively looks like you have naturally sun burn. Love this