NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

NARS Cosmetics Orgasm Blush

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Methylparaben, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Bha; May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

on 10/22/2016 1:32:00 AM

It's true what they say! This blush is magical! At first, it felt like a bunch of hype, a blush that works for everyone? But after trying it on for the first time, indeed it looks great o me too! I'm now on my 2nd stick.

on 10/19/2016 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Orgasm was one of the first blushes I ever owned. Being very fair, it gives the perfect glow/flush to my cheeks... I love the bit of shimmer in it and find that over a decade later - its still the blush I reach for day after day. Theres a reason Orgasm is such a popular product.

on 10/4/2016 9:01:00 AM

The cult product lives up to the hype. I've been looking for a peachy pink blush for a while now and this is the first blush that meets my requirements. Due to mixed reviews, I was afraid that Orgasm might be too orange or glittery, but on my fair (NC15 and Sisley 0) skin, it looks like a warm salmon pink. Even though I'm pale, it looks very natural. The glitter is very subtle and on skin, it looks more like a sheen and doesn't highlight pores.

The texture of the blush is finely milled but not powdery. I have own a Nars blush before, Mata Hari, and the texture was a big disappointment. It was very powdery and left lots of excess product. I don't know if NARS has improved the blush formula in 3 years or is Orgasm different texture-wise, but it doesn't give any excess product.

I bought the limited edition blush, which has great value (3.04 oz, 39 $). The packaging is also very lovely, a vintage picture on the box and on the film in the compact. I highly recommed this blush!

I'm a blusher junkie, owning a total of 12 blushers (powder, cream, liquid/ tint) I can say that nars orgasm is totally overrated. It is definitely not for very light/ pale skin with neutral/ cool undertones (I'm a N10-N12 or Giorgio Armani Foundation shade #2). It'd be too bright & peachy for pale skin, unless you like very obvious blush on your face instead of something more of a natural flush. It is TOO GLITTERY for my liking! I literally can see the obvious gold flakes on my cheeks no matter which angle I look into the mirror! I do like my blusher to have very subtle sheen for a glowy effect like some of the Chanel JC blushers but Nars Orgasm is not as finely milled as Chanel JC. It has good lasting power though. 7-8 hours.

Having that said, I believe it could be a decent blusher for NC20-30 medium to slightly tanned complexion with yellow undertone. The gold glitters will probably be less obvious on them.

For me, I'll definitely not buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

While this is a nice blush I feel like it is totally overrated.

on 9/19/2016 7:49:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Great blush! A little goes a long way!!

This is a fantastic product. But I don't think it's the only blush you'll ever need. I think it's very warm and shimmery, so I really don't think it's a color that should be worn by everybody with every outfit, etc. But, the shimmer is nice, not over the top, but a bit much for day time office look (for me). It will last forever. And now it looks like you can get lots of the nars blushes in pans for their pro palette for $21.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was my standard blush for years and whenever I use it, I remember why. It's a gorgeous colour and I love not needing to use a highlighter when I used this blush. I have to use this blush with a light hand, but applied correctly its so pretty. The texture is nice and the packaging is compact and great for travelling with a nicely sized mirror inside. If you're looking for a standard shimmery gold blush, I'd give this a try.

on 9/2/2016 5:46:00 PM

The strangest thing happenned with this blush.
For referance my skin is light, with neutral undertones (neither NC or NW, 15 too pale, 20 too dark) but very, very pale.
I bought this blush about 1.5 years ago because of its HG status, it was fine, soft, pigmented, nice rose/coral tone, very fine golden shimmer, didnĀ“t made me break out, but somehow I just felt it blah. I reach for my mac blushes (rosy outlook, melba and pinch me are my favs) a lot more.

The blush that I kept in my purse disappeared and I put this one mainly because its mirror (nice packaging, only hate how it forms a crust of dirt on the black surface, have to clean it with soap often) so I started using it more. In matter of days it shattered and I mend it with 72% isopropilic alcohol. Now the blush is more pink, a little bit more dark and fushia and I love it! It suits me better, comes more soft and I can even apply it with a tissue (forget the brush in another purse and was already at work).

I will probably buy it again, I wanna check the oasis and other shades, and if again I'm not completely satisfied I will add the alcohol again. Very natural for everyday, MBBB with a little bit of shimmer.

Good