REVLON Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal

REVLON Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal

3.6

on 11/8/2005 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love Revlon Colorstay eyeliner. My first purchase was the shade Vixen and I loved it! I thought I would go with a cooler shade, but not harsh so I picked charcoal. Mistake, it didn't seem to glide on as well as the Vixen, it was light grey - I have big dark baby blues and it did nothing for my eyes, I immediately tossed it in "file 13" no need to waste the small amount of space it will take up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Colourstay eyeliners don't come in very dark shades, at least when I was looking for it, so I had to settle for charcoal, which is the second darkest shade , after vixen ( a dark brown- I hate brown eyeliners because for some reason they don't suit me that well). Charcoal is a bluish gray colour, not dark at all. It doesn't go on that nicely and I have to repeat the line a few times to make the colour show up properly. It's very hard to make the colour go on the upper eyelid. It's also virtually impossible for the liner to go on the waterline. This eyeliner was okay in the beginning but I think it hardened because I stored it without the lid. I wouldn't bother repurchasing.