Revlon Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal

Revlon Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal

3.6

on 3/6/2008 8:45:00 AM

This is a basic medium grey creamy eyeliner that goes on smoothly and stays put. It's not the most amazing product in the world, but it does the job. I have blue-grey eyes and this looks less harsh than black or dark brown, and it is quite flattering against my eye color. I will buy this again as I love the creamy texture and color. continued >>

I really love this eyeliner! I have tried others but I always come back to this one. It is a really pretty soot grey and looks great with my hazel eyes. It has a really good staying power and stays on during my eight hour school day.I love it and would highly recommend!
: )

on 7/8/2007 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've always used Revlon colorstay eyeliner, but this is my first time using it in charcoal. I love it. I have been using taupe, but this color is perfect for me. I have fair skin and blue/green eyes. It looks great. I'm going to be sticking to this color, it's awesome. It's not as harsh as the dark brown/black.

Good eyeliner, but I'm in love with the color! Makes my hazel colored eyes pop! One complaint I have though is that it does smudge. At the end of the school day, I need to wipe off some of the eyeliner.

on 5/8/2007 1:21:00 PM

This is a fantastic, dependable self-sharpening eyeliner. It's creamy so it goes on smooth but becomes matte so it stays put. And the pigmentation is just right--not too light, not too dark...I'm beginning to sound like a Revlon ad. Give it a try ladies!

on 4/30/2007 5:15:00 AM

This is the worst out of all the colorstay liners! It doesn't glide well, its impossible to line your waterline with it, and the color is way lighter than a "charcoal" liner should be. My lids are irritated from trying to apply this and make something stick to my eyelid.

on 8/23/2006 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is definitely not the most exciting product in the world, but it's a good, reliable, long-lasting medium-to-dark gray self-sharpening pencil liner, and it suits my purposes perfectly.

I use it to line my lower lids, and even on my super-oily skin it has decent staying power. I alternate it with the same product in Dark Brown, depending on the color of my shadows.

This liner is a staple for me, so I'll keep buying!

on 5/9/2006 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Over all good eyeliner

on 4/23/2006 3:33:00 AM

I am Asian, with very deep brown eyes and hence this colours suits me alot. Its a miz of grey and black to me. Goes on smoothly, draws a thin to medium line, stays on well and does not need sharpending. Recently i bought the dark blue one, and it was not as nice a colour. Find that this product is wayyy better than the Loreal one, and same quality as Maybelline and Bourjois.

This is my everyday eyeliner and a total staple for me. The gray is a change from regular brown or black and I think looks especially nice with brown eyes :) The lasting power is pretty good and most of the time I don't notice any smudging. If I line my bottom lids, and I sweat, or get caught in the rain, or if there's any humidity in the air, it's pretty certain I'll end up with racoon eyes though. Still a good buy.