Derma E Essentials Microdermabrasion Scrub

Derma E Essentials Microdermabrasion Scrub
Essentials Microdermabrasion ScrubEnter Title

4.3

Water (Aqua), Magnesium Oxide (Dead Sea Salt), Silica, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Essential Oil, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate.

on 3/30/2004 4:15:00 PM

A sweet and generous MUAer sent me a couple huge sample sachets of this. First, the sample is really big, one foil packet yields several applications, so that is a plus. Some samples don't even provide enough product for ONE use, so that is refreshing. Secondly, this is as close to the real deal as I've seen. It even SMELLS like a power peel. It was non-irritating, especailly for a manual exfoliant, and left my skin very smooth. I used the residual bits on my hands and it dramatically sloughed all the dead skin away (my hands get dry and flaky easily because I am compulsive about washing them). I really enjoyed this scrub and will probably purchase when my samples run out. It blows Dermalogica out of the water.

on 6/15/2003 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff!! Made my face look smoother and got rid of the small bumps on my chin. I use it once a week and can tell a difference.

on 4/25/2003 7:07:00 PM

This is one of the best scrubs I have ever used. It left my skin feeling baby soft. However, I did try it on my husbands skin and all he could say was ouch. Despite his opinion as soon as I use up all of my other scrubs this will be the only one I purchase from now on

a wonderful product !!! Gentle enuf but strong wnuf to get rid of dry yuky skin leaves you baby smooth! I love the nice clean fragrance too! This is a mainstay for me and I would not be without it! I get flaky and this really cleans and polishes my skin and it last a long time too !
A+ product

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a really great scrub to refine your complexion and reasonably priced. The fragrance is fresh and lemony.