3.7

$42.00 on Violet Grey
Shop Now

Reviews

15 days ago

This is not my first rodeo with the YSL touche eclat. I've purchased this several times over the years. I usually end up getting it again if an HG concealer product of mine is discontinued which happens to be the case this time. I purchased the very lightest shade. It's a little disappointing because when first applying it, it looks nice and light and brightening (which is what I want), but then it sort of blends out into a lot less dulled down version of itself. The packaging is of course great, but I'm more interested in the product. This is one of those products I hate to buy again, but I keep coming back to like an unsatisfying relationship. Ugh. I like it (not love it) but it also just disappoints me. It also feels really indulgent because the price is not great and I know there are drugstore alternatives, but in my opinion, this is better than the drugstore options.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

6 months ago

Unfortunately I bought into the hype. Doesn’t do much of anything, sure doesn’t cover anything and the slight brightening it may produce certainly doesn’t warrant the price. I get it out every so often and try it again and always come to the same conclusion, it’s sure not for me.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0
from

8 months ago

Got No02 Luminous Ivory a few months ago to match my fair neutral to warm skin tone. I don't use it as a concealer because it's too sheer for that, not an everyday essential by all means. I do use it though for special occasions and seems to make a slight difference making my skin look fresher and more polished. After applying all the cream products I blend some between the eyes and the nose, into my nasolabial folds, around the nose and brows and a bit on my undereyes to brighten. In my mind it's in the same category as Guerlain's Meteorites; a decadent cult classic every makeup lover is intrigued to try and many swear by but some can't really see what the fuss is all about. I'm sorry to fall in the second group...

About reviewer (950 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

a year ago

This is pretty much the only highlighter as far as I know that does not contain any shimmer. Like none at all not even micro-shimmer only visible under a bright light or direct sunlight that so many other products like this contains. This sadly did not work for me. I couldn't really see any difference when I applied this, except for some very faint colour. Despite the sheer coverage in this, it settled into lines noticeably if used under the eyes, and the only difference it made when applied to other areas was very sheer colour. It was a bit dry I guess? I did not notice much if any light-reflective finish with this product? It's also very expensive. Now why don't I rate this a 1 instead of a 2? It is a really unique product. A highlighter with no shimmer, so if you are looking for this type of product you don't really have many other options. There is a variety of shades and the packaging both looks and feels good and functions well enough. I don't regret trying this (but wow it was expensive) because it is so unique (but it shouldn't be!). I just wish this had worked for me.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

a year ago

i love this product. i use as an undereye concealer and its the only thing i have tried that doesnt make my dehydrated/lined undereyes look exponentially worse. it helps hide the little bit of darkness i have toward the inner corners and just brightens in general. i tired to switch to the bobbi brown undereye concealer that has a serum in it and i looked awful. wont stray from this again.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

If you’ve read my reviews a lot of them were spoken into the phone. My apologies. I’m truly melasma free tnx to Obagi blenders & lasers. I have been for years. I did develop Pikiloderma from over lasering IPL my neck, chest jst an fyi.. A good routine A derm that can make you a compound cream for evenings for ur face then décolletage & neck as well as a soap created specifically for you. Regular facials at that derms office. IsClinical youth cream moisturizer pump days with this YSL concealer where you need it as ur foundation. A light dust of bare minerals translucent zinc kills bacteria. Do ur eyes contour & blush If you look dry dab a tiny bit of olive oil on ur face over ur make up to break up winter creases lines or to glow. Use a swifter cotton round practice makes perfect dab excess with a second one it won’t remove ur makeup & don’t be afraid of ur fingers. Obagi blender with retin A kills melasma forever, period. If you’re done with kids use scalp cream, igrow caps, minoxidil, satin pillow cases, shower caps (see IG fit silicon chic) get a pro blow out twice a week & leave ur hair alone. Do healthy nails, temp gel polishes with gorgeous manicures work, acrylic & gel extensions destroy. Coconut & olive oil make hair more flexible. Copper combs rid static. White girls wear caps out to protect their blow outs now.. Any info you can share is greatly appreciated on pikiloderma. I’m an aspiring beauty guru my IG will be up this year once I get all company approvals. Botox really prevents lines from developing around your eyes but nothing works like huge batwolf style shades. Don’t takes ur sunglasses off wear a scarf & hat. This concealer is an HG AS ARE INDIAN CLAY MASKS, CUCUMBERS ON THE EYES, BODY BRUSHES FOR BRUISES & PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE VITAMINS. TAKE CARE IF YOUR HEALTH. NAMASTE

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

I have been using this product for years. I use it as an concealer under my eyes. Around the time that I decided to try it, I realized that what looked like dark circles were really shadows caused by slight bags under my eyes. So I just brush this under the bags and pat it in. I consider it pretty expensive, but I use so little that one tube lasts over a year. I will continue to repurchase this.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

I love how this brightens and it adds a nice glow to the skin. For me it doesn't cover very well but I like to use it on bare skin or over a concealer as a brightener. Its pretty expensive as far as a concealer or brightener goes but it works well. I love the brush applicator and that you can click out how much product you need.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

a year ago

This has nothing to do with how this product works. I've had my ups and downs with it, and I can't say it was worth the money I paid. However, I've recently noticed that the brush smells HORRIBLE, as does the cap. I've washed the brush and the inside of the cap, but that stink keeps coming back. It's like a rancid smell, which it probably is. But after I clean the brush well, and clean the inside of the cap, you'd think the stink would go away. If it hadn't been so expensive, I'd toss it, but I figure I'll keep it a while longer and then throw it away. Anyone else have this problem?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other

EyesOther

a year ago

This just isn’t that great for the hefty price. It’s creamy and blends out beautifully, but I could say the same for cheaper concealers. It gives light-medium, but I have to apply a lot to get it to medium. It doesn’t brighten or do anything I can’t do with other concealers. The brush tip is also messy.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age19-24