Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/20/2007

I love the scent of the original bar soap of this caress, Cleans gently, lathers rich, rinses off well, i feel clean after the shower, plus, the scent lingers on you for a period of time, i love this caress, and DEFINITLY WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN, I LOVE CARESS!!!!!!!!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (254 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Feb/22/2007

I consider this the classic soap. It does what a soap is supposed to do which is get you clean and smelling fresh. This is also a male friendly soap since it doesn't leave behind a girly smell. Caress's quality products are suuuppppeerrr affordable.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromgmb03

Dec/17/2006

i love the smell. i buy by the bulk and put like three extra UNOPENED boxes of the soap in the bathroom and it makes my bathroom smell really good! at first my it kinda irritated my skin but after continued use i think i grew out of it. i just think that dove is better for my skin but i love the scent of caress and the way it lathers up. some moisturizing bars dont lather up that much but …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

Dec/09/2006

Leaves my skin so touchably soft! Next to Dove, this one is always a staple item in my bathroom. Smells fantastic.

About reviewer (308 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Jul/29/2006

I actually am using the Daily Silkening body wash..not the bar soap. But it's still the Daily Silkening, and I couldn't find a review for the wash. This smells soooooo good..and leaves my skin feeling soooooooo soft and clean. I absolutely love it..and will continue to repurchase.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

fromGrets

Jun/08/2006

I really love this soap! I sometimes try other brands, but I always come back to the original Caress bar. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. And I love the smell... what a nice, fresh scent! I've been using this daily for years. I hope they never discontinue this.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily, Other

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromcjenn

Mar/17/2006

I adore this bar. The scent hasn't changed in twenty-five years. I have been using it that long and I love this along with Dove's classic beauty bar. Awesome, wonderful soap from the drugstore.

About reviewer (1543 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

fromcoley

Jan/11/2006

This is my favorite soap. I love it. It smells so good and it leaves my skin freshly scented. I go to Costco and buy it in bulk. I'm never without it!!

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Oct/21/2005

I'm writing this review for my boyfriend. He used to only buy the very cheapest soap he could, because it was "all the same." He used a bar of it while we were at my mother's house and fell absolutely in love with it. He loves the fragrance of it and will actually bypass the cheaper soaps at the store to purchase this one (not that this stuff is very expensive anyway). He only …Read more

About reviewer (173 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

Oct/19/2005

Wow, do I love this soap! My mom used to use it, and in my teens/early 20s my skin was just too oily to use this. Also the scent was a bit much for me then.
This is a VERY richly scented soap that is one of the few that I can use without a followup moisturizer. I love the smell of this soap, it's very floriental and rich. I couldn't wait to take a shower to try it! I got a six …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1124 reviews)

Age