OPI Dutch Tulips

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
OPI Dutch Tulips

4.9

on 8/21/2009 11:58:00 PM

If I could only wear one nail polish for the rest of my life, this would be my pick. It's red enough to be classy, but pink enough to be fun. There's something sexy about this shade. It looks good with my work wardrobe, but if I want to put something more daring for the evening, this shade transfers perfectly.HG nail polish!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I generally wear darker reds on my toes, but it was right before Easter and I wanted something a little less vampy and more springy. I dislike light pinks on my toes, so when I saw this pinky red polish on the rack, I decided it was a good balance between sweet and sexy. It looked better on than it even did in the bottle! Two other women ended up getting the same color done because it looked so dang good. I just ordered this so I have it at home for touchups. It is a perfect red with a hint of pink. Not fucshia or anything super bright, but a solid beautiful just shy of true red. It is my HG color.

Love this shade. Perfect tomato red.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful polish for spring and summer, it's a bright, cheerful pinky red that's not too bright, and has no orange undertones. I'm very picky about the reds that I wear and I just adore this one, I wish I had gotten it earlier this summer so I could enjoy it longer before the dark nail polish is pulled out, but I will still wear it, just not as often. I got it in the new wide brush applicator and love it, it's so much easier to apply and is less streaky, I hope that all nail polishes (did you hear me Essie?) will switch to them soon

I <3 this colour! I use it on my toenails all the time and I feel so cute with this colour! It's a pink/red and has a fabulous gloss finish :)

on 8/19/2007 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite polish shades. It's a perfect mix of pink/red. It matches whatever color you're wearing!

on 4/13/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous springtime/summer red polish, especially great for a pedicure! Sometimes you think it's a dark pink color, and other times it's red--very festive in a warm-weather kind of way--it's absolutely the color of those pinkish red tulips you see blooming in spring. Extremely glossy formula almost doesn't need a top coat, but with Seche Vite, it screams gloss. You could also classify this as the color of fruit punch. Love it!

on 6/6/2005 11:07:00 PM

Just gorgeous color. Similar to OPI Red but with hint of pink so I like it better. No frost, no shimmer. I prefer Dutch Tulips than my former love I'm Not Really A Waitress. Very shiny and lasts forever. My staple for a summer toes.

Popular Polishes