OPI Dutch Tulips

OPI Dutch Tulips

4.7

on 8/3/2007 8:24:00 AM

Nice colour,nice polish quality always gets good on nails...Highly recomend opi polishes...

I <3 <3 <3 this color! I think its such a beautiful color! I always get a great application with OPI (somehow everything else is mediocre or i don't get it perfectly just on my nail). I would recommend to anyone!

This is my favorite spring and summer color. It's a juicy pinky-red but dries a little more on the red side, it's very fresh, clean and glossy, somehow reminds me of a watermelon.

on 8/29/2006 4:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is one of my favorite shades. A great spring and summer shade to wear with sandals. It is a pinky red. Has a great shine and long wearing.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This pinked-red creme polish is certainly pretty and looks very nice with my warm and slightly tanned skin tone, but it's not very unique (IMHO). The creamy glossiness and always great OPI quality are definitely pluses, but I'm just not wowed by the shade.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A very pretty pinky red fruit punch color. Fabulous for toes, but a bit bright for longer tips. Really fresh looking, and good wear.

on 5/15/2006 8:59:00 AM

Love this color- currently wearing on tips and toes. Reminds me a lot of Essie Long Stem Roses. It looks like a bright pink/fuscia in the bottle, but after applying 2 coats on my tips it is definitely more red. Very glossy, and very classy color. Great for spring. I agree with another reviewer that it wouldn't look great on long nails.

on 5/5/2006 4:38:00 PM

I'm wearing this on my toes and I've received tons of compliments. It's a beautiful rose-red (when I saw it in the bottle, I thought it would be a rich rose but it's turned out to be red) and definitely a shade I'll wear again.

on 4/13/2006 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gorgeous springtime/summer red polish, especially great for a pedicure! Sometimes you think it's a dark pink color, and other times it's red--very festive in a warm-weather kind of way--it's absolutely the color of those pinkish red tulips you see blooming in spring. Extremely glossy formula almost doesn't need a top coat, but with Seche Vite, it screams gloss. You could also classify this as the color of fruit punch. Love it!

on 10/11/2005 10:25:00 PM

I love this on toes - 2 coats gives a pretty cherry red with a very small hint of berry; creamy yet refreshingly light for such a strong colour. Looks great on pale skin. On tips it's a bit garish unless you keep your nails very short. Works better for spring than summer (looks more blah on tan skin) but I can see breaking this out in the late fall with peeptoes. OPI quality is, of course, impeccable. I was just slapping this one to check out the colour and it looks really even!

Popular Polishes