Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.7

I liked this until my husband commented on this "manly" scent...not what I'm looking for though it is clean ad fresh.

Love, love, love! This scent is perfect for me. I am never asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing, I get told, 'You smell so good!'. I purchased it in a roller ball last year and just fell in love with it. After every drop was gone I purchased a bottle. Pretty sure I'll use every drop of it, too.
To me it is truly a light scent. I couldn't really say what it smells like.. it just smells great! It seems to last a decent amount of time, and the bottle spritzes on just the right amount.

For me it is two thumbs up.

on 2/4/2015 3:31:00 PM

favouriteee! light, fun, refreshing, young & sweet & super gentle. it's long-lasting but soft enough to wear every day. i always get compliments when i wear this but people don't automatically assume it's perfume - they think it's natural or super clean clothes, or just-out-of-shower freshness or something, which is why i love it. definitely repurchasing! ♥

on 1/31/2015 11:02:00 PM

I am not a big fan of light blue, simply because it smells very synthetic to me. I do not really enjoy the scent because of the unnatural undertones- this simply does not evoke any real scents or sensations. I would not repurchase this scent.

on 1/26/2015 7:54:00 PM

I really like this perfume.
It's very light, fresh and not too strong.
I enjoyed wearing this when I had it.
I got lots of compliments to when I wore this.

If you like fragrances that are fresh when a citrus scent you will love this.
A definite repurchase when I finish some of my other perfumes.

on 1/21/2015 11:23:00 PM

I loveee love love this perfume! It is my all time favorite and only use it on special occasions. :) Its very floral and flirty and just makes me happy when I wear it. It also last a long time on the skin so you wont need to reapply.

on 1/14/2015 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Really nice summery fragrance, smells quite orangey, fresh and light so it's good for daytime use and it's not too expensive either.
Packaging is lovely, the bottle is oblong sort of frosted glass with a silver top/spray and a light blue lid, the box it comes in is also light blue and has a velvety texture.

It's is my probably my third favourite perfume, so I only keep buying it because it has sentimental value (I was wearing it when I met my husband and now the smell reminds him of me- aww)
The reason I prefer some other perfumes is because this is an eau de toilet and the scent isn't all that intense to begin with so it doesn't last very long, but it does smell very pretty while it's there.

*TIP try spraying some into your hair, it seems to last a bit longer than on skin, plus people will be able to smell it better when they hug you :)
Xx

on 1/5/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I like this perfume but I don't love it. I like my perfumes to be versatile. This is a great perfume to wear on a night out but it's way too aggressive and strong of a smell for every day. I can always tell when someone has this perfume on because you can smell it from a mile away. I've always thought a perfume should be noticeable up close but not from across the room.

on 12/15/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Light blue is almost a cult perfume, on a friend it smells so nice, like spring!! On me, more like a citronella bug repellent.l.I don't enjoy citrusy ftagrances, they rarely smell great on me..Light Blue is lovely, but very overated in a way...for those who enjoy summery scents though, this is a nice option, if you can wear citrusy perfumes...
I much prefer the Escada with their tropical vibe though.

on 12/13/2014 12:59:00 AM

This is my ALL time favorite perfume! The staying power of this perfume is excellent on my body/skin chemistry. The smell is very pleasant - not overpowering BUT the sillage is good. I can't quite describe the top notes but it is just pleasant even if you spray a lot, it will not hurt your nose! Surpsingly, a lot of men like this scent on women. It smells really really pretty - this a perfume all women should have in their vanity kit! :)