Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.7

on 12/29/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite scents. It's very non-aggressive and citrusy which is the kind I like. Most people like it because it's not too strong, musky or powdery. That's the problem though, because practically everyone likes it so I smell it everywhere. So much for a signature scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

the only reason im saying that i wont rebuy this perfume is b/c i already have a large bottle that i doubt i will ever use up and when i wear this perfume it seems like everyone knows what i am wearing. you only need one spray when it comes to this perfume. it has a very strong scent.

on 12/20/2012 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I first smelled this stuff years ago when everyone was going crazy for it and hated it....thought it smelled like bug spray. I decided to give it another try last year and now it's my favorite perfume! It's so clean and crisp yet still kind of seductive...can't figure out why I didn't like it before because it definetly doesn't smell like bug spray. Men seem to love it as well. My boyfriend begs me to wear it he likes it so much.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Nice clean smell. As others have said, the staying power is lacking. You can purchase a pretty close, much less expensive dupe of this at Victoria's Secret. Pink Fresh and Clean is almost exactly like this at a fraction of the cost.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well.. I'm stumped ... I can't figure out why people love this fragrance so much, all it smells like to me is lemons.. that's it, no sweetness, no wonderful hidden notes waiting to arrive after it settles into my skin.. just lemons. I don't find it offensive or horrible, I just find it boring and I could cut a lemon in half and rub it on my wrist for free if I wanted to smell like Light Blue .. obviously people do love it, I just don't know why. Also it has no staying power and was almost gone from my wrist within the hour of spraying it. If you like citrus, light, and "worn off in the hour" scents then give this a go. If you like something complex, sexy and deep with layers of different notes... don't bother with this one

on 12/11/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this just now. I've been wanting to sample this for a while after reading reviews and hearing people compare Light Blue to Incanto Charms, which is a perfume I own and enjoy. My first impression was that it smelled of light lemon, very powdery, lemony, citrus. Crisp to the point of it being androgynous. All things I do not like in a perfume. I wondered where I smelled this product before them it hit me. Lemon Alka-Seltzer. Extremely overpowering with the lemon smell and just did not smell like a perfume. As it dried down all I smell is non distinguishable flowers and chemicals. Slightly sweet but more masculine than anything else. Also, I definitely would not pay the $70 price tag for this lemon medicine. I really wanted to like this but all it does is make me gag.

on 12/11/2012 3:21:00 PM

I love the smell, but as others have said -doesn't last very long. A lot to pay for just a few hours. I picked mine up at Walgreens. I don't know if they make a perfume, might try that if they do.

on 11/26/2012 1:39:00 PM

For me, this perfume had zero staying power. It seems like within minutes, it was gone. For the short amount of time I could smell it, I loved it - light, citrusy, crisp....too expensive to act like body spray for me!

on 11/21/2012 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a classic. A perfect sweet lemony citrus, a great pick-me-up. The staying power is unreal, it will stay in your clothes until the next wash, all of my winter scarves smell like light blue just from putting them around my neck after putting on this perfume!

on 11/12/2012 11:55:00 AM

I LOVE Dolce & Gabanna's light blue perfume. I've been using it for over 8 years now and I never have an empty bottle at home. It is such a fresh, elegant smell that is not overpowering and does not make you smell like an old lady. The only negative thing I would say about this perfume is that it doesn't last as long as I would hope, but that doesn't really bother me too much. I love this fragrance!!