Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE this scent! I'm on my 2nd bottle and I think I'm going to buy another. It's very fresh and light, my ultimate fave. continued >>

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

new favorite of mine. i agree with others that the first bust can be alcoholy or too citrusy, but once it wears off, you are presented with a beautifully soft fruity floral. great for summer months - really accents flirty dresses/skirts and strappy sandals. wish it would last longer

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this scent!!!!! My current favorite scent! I get compliments and everyone wants to know what it is!

on 10/8/2005 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like Light Blue as it is a light clean scent. I use it in the day time when I am wearing white metals. It is one of my main perfumes.

on 10/6/2005 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I really like this fragrance for work. I think the citrus smell is refreshing. I prefer the drydown of this to the similar fragrance I love love by Moschino. It doesn't fly off me right away loike other fragrances so I don't need too much. Also, it never gives me a headache, and guys love it. :) Definite winner. Will purchase again.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I love this scent. I wear it nearly every day. Finally, a scent that I like that actually works with my chemistry. It lasts nearly all day on me. It's so hard to describe...it's not too sweet, not powdery, not too musky, just beautiful. Some days I can really smell the Granny Smith apple, other days the citron is noticeable. Smells clean and young and fresh. A little pricey, but that's what eBay is for! HG scent. continued >>

on 9/3/2004 5:18:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Very very sexy scent. I've been trying to read online the keynotes etc for this scent and almost every page has a different description. It's very musky but fruity at the same time and has great staying power. All round great choice for me!

on 2/22/2004 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am so, so picky with fragrances. All of them seem so flowery, fruity or musky to me. This one is divine. It is such a fresh smell. If you are looking for a very unique smell, give this a try. I would recommend trying a sample on and wearing it for a while, because I think it really smells different on different people.

on 8/22/2003 7:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I dislike most citrus fragrances, but this one is great! It's very fresh, womanly. I couldn't stop sniffing my arm after trying it. Had to remove a lippie because the staying power sucks. UPDATE: Removed another lippie. My husband ruined this for me when he commented on the distinct note of "urinal puck". Now it's all I can smell whenever I use it. continued >>

on 7/13/2003 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am loving this scent. It dries down to a perfect citrus on me with a little bit of sweetness. It doesn't smell like Pledge to me at all, but then again, I love lemon scents.... It's a great summer scent and my husband loves it on me.