Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

this perfume is awesome. I dont like wearing perfumes that a lot of people wear but i cant help but wear this cuz it smells so damn good which is why so many ppl own it. It has great staying power and very refreshing, summery feeling which also seems to fit well in winter. I think everyone should have this perfume.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After seeing how popular D&G Light Blue was I decided to go check it out for myself. The fragrance notes seemed right up my alley with my love of fruity florals. Boy could I have been more wrong. I found it to smell really strong with a horrible citrus note reminiscent of cheap dollar store cologne. I wanted to love this so bad, but I prefer fresher more refreshing scents. Yucky.

on 12/24/2007 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Sorry to offend, but this is for the unsophisticated, promiscuous 15-year-old in high school trying to catch all the boys attention with their noses... which causes watery eyes because this perfume is absolutely awful.

on 12/21/2007 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This smells exactly like kleenex tissues. It's a floral which explains why I hate it.

on 10/30/2007 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I enjoy this very much so as a light, spring to summer scent. It's what you imagine a vacation ought to smell like. It's like the fun-in-the-sun vibe that I believe they were going for. It's beautiful. It doesn't last long, but it's safe and works well and smells great to everyone.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I feel this fragrance is over rated. I don't like how it smells on me nor other woman. It's outrageously strong and overbearing with little originality. It's like a loud mouth in a bar. Annoying, and you just can't wait until they're kicked out. To give it a personality: a woman who feels they have something to say, but nothing too enganging or memoriable comes out. So my story. I found a swatch in a magazine and it smelt good (?) what did they put in the mag? And then read about L.B., not on here. And thought, I'd really like that, bought an entire bottle. 'LIGHT Blue' (not soft, not light however; if only I had known the truth.) I really tried but it's like all I could smell was this musky heavy dark sickness. By far this has got to be the worst so called scent I ever put on. I was looking forward to a new citrus, as implied in the description. And on first spray for a split second I did detect this. The dry down was immediate, very one-sided and one dimensional. Would never repurchase. I really expected more from this, maybe just a bit of deepth.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First of all--this is not a unique or special perfume. It's a inoffensive, sort of bland, gender neutral type fragrance. To me it has zero fruity or girly fruity notes. It reminds me of a light/fresh/musk guy's cologne. The notes that I can smell in it are bergamot and jasmine, and a 'clean' white musk. At first, I loved this perfume but after wearing it daily for about a month, I couldn't stand to smell it anymore. especially after it dried down, it has good lasting power but something about the weird musk it has after several hours just gets to me. It has a weird synthetic smelling, chemical note. I couldn't smelling it on my clothes anymore, so I stopped wearing it. Light blue is a very clean, fresh perfume. It's very common, I smell it EVERYWHERE. When I go out, I smell this on so many girls as they walk past---I think that's partly why I'm not too keen on LB anymore, b/c so many girls have this. Guys seem to really like this fragrance, which is a plus with me. I like it, it's a good perfume, but will not wear it anymore because I don't love it.

on 4/30/2007 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this perfume. It's more citrus than floral, which I really like. It's light and fresh and not overpowering like some perfumes can be.

on 4/29/2007 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Well, at first I didn't like Light Blue. I thought it was too fruity, too floral. But after a few months I gave it another try and it was completly different. It was a much more complex perfume, it had much more personality. It semelled amazing!! A little sweet but yet fresh and clean... Lasting power is great. True, it is smillar to Moschino I Love Love but Light Blue is better. LOVE IT!

on 3/7/2007 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Holy CRAP! I smelled this perfume in Macy's about 2 years ago and loved it ever since. I finally bought if for my self last summer and I ADORE this perfume. It is just the perfect light fragrance. I doesn't smell to girly or fruity. Now I am not saying its smells manly or anything but it just smells very fresh and clean to me.