Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

What can I say, I love citrus scents! I just don't like that a lot of women prefer this as well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just don't like this. I have nearly a full bottle sitting on my counter because I refuse to wear it. I smelled it on someone and loved it, then purchased it myself. I think it smells like straight alcohol. The bottle is cheap looking, the cap is hard to remove. Bottom line, it stinks, and it was not worth the money.

on 8/19/2008 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been wearing this for years and never reviewed it. Last night 2 women stopped me in Nordstrom to ask me what I was wearing (about 10 hours after I applied it) and said it didn't smell that good on them! So I know it works for me. It's so popular it's sickening but it's still a summer staple for me. It's fresh and clean and very long lasting. The large bottle could have a hand friendlier design. I try to save a few bucks with Scentiments or ScentMonkey which both have decent deals.

on 8/16/2008 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I originally smelled D&G Light Blue and I wanted it to sooo badly. I adored the Citrus opening so much I didnt stick around for the dry down b4 deciding that I wanted it. I went to perfumania because they usually give me the best prices. D&G Light Blue was $78 @ perfumania and I was turned off. I asked the lady does she have anything that is similar to Light Blue that's cheaper and she said yes I Love Love. I purchased I Love Love. I came home and I found Light Blue on Amazon for a cheap price and I ordered it. When Light Blue arrived I was soo happy, but that ended QUICKLY. D&G Light Blue and I Love Love start off very similar with the Citrus opening but LB turns into plain old nasty wood smell on me and the staying power sucks BIG TIME. I Love Love stays fruity from beginning to end and smells like oranges or tangerines, I LOVE IT! .. it also lasts a lot longer on me than LB. I just ordered the Gift set for I LOVE LOVE and I honestly think that this is the best fragrance out of all my fragrances. If you like Light Blue but find it to be too expensive or your upset with the staying power. Try I LOVE LOVE By Moschino

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutley love, love, LOVE this fragrance! I've always smelled the pull-open samples on magazine pages, but I always passed on it because at the time I was in a fruity phase with perfumes. I totally regret not giving this a chance because it's probably one of the best fragrances I've ever set my nose on :)

It's a fresh, clean and citrusy scent with a light note of apple and a hint of jasmine. Almost every person that's smelled this on me immediately told me "lemony", haha. Some people say that the notes are a bit too much or a little crowded, but I find that they all mesh together quite nice.This also reminds me of one of my old fragrances, Ralph by Ralph Lauren, probably because of the granny smith apple note, but I find this to be a better scent.

Bought at $80 for 3.4oz at Sephora. A bit steep but totally worth every penny in my opinion. I would definitely reccomend this to someone who's looking for a fresh scent with maybe a tiny bit of white floral. Its the perfect scent for summer and spring for its clean smell. This is probably my HG perfume :) Alothough, I wish they had a better design in mind for the bottle, its a bit boring :(

Top Notes: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple
Middle Notes: Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Amber, Musk

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, I own this perfume but I am not a fan of it what so ever. My boyfriend bought this for me as a Christmas gift and he is totally head-over-heels about it. Although it was a completely sweet gesture, it just isn't my taste. This seems like it has become a cult favorite lately. That's probably why I am not a fan. It's way too commercial for me, too citrus-y, light, and plain putrid. I'm sorry, but this is sickening after a while.

=(

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have some of the reviews of Light blue and for some reason I must be weird, because the female version EDT last on me forever. The next day my previous days clothes smell of it and I only spray myself like three times. But I really do like the scent, it just does something to me. The cap like someone said does not seem to want to stay on. I would repurchase, but since I don't need to spray a lot to get the desired effect; I still have a lot and I bought it in September 2007.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great smelling perfume! I normally get headaches from perfumes but this isn't too strong so I can handle spraying it a few times on my neck and wrists.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

mmmm I love it! It has so many complex notes and it's sweet and musky at the same time. It smells like flowers and citrus fruit (particularly oranges) and makes me feel like I've just been running through an orange grove. It also reminds me of the trip I just took to Florida. When I wear it I feel light and carefree. Staying power isn't bad - it's not great, but it's better then a lot of other fragrances out there. I love the simple bottle with the blue cap and the words Dolce & Gabbana engraved in silver letters. It's clean, crisp and classy, just like the fragrance :)

on 2/16/2008 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I hate hate this perfume. Tried it on once and never want to touch it again. Sorry, but this smells like cheap soap for me, reminds me of men's shower gel. It just smells so wrong, and is not light at all!