Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.8

on 8/11/2010 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SCENTS!!

IT IS AN EXTREMELY FRSH AND CLEAN SCENT AND IS VERY DISTINCT!!!

HAVING SAID THAT I DO THINK IT DOES NOT LAST AS LONG AS OTHER PERFUMES BUT I STILL LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I HAVE **ALWAYS** GOT A BOTTLE OF THIS ON MY DRESSING TABLE :P

on 7/30/2010 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Smells sickeningly sweet and more for the teenagers. I don't like it!

on 4/17/2010 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Disappointed with this product-Doesn't last that long.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I find this smells great however whenever I wear citrusy fragrances they turn sour on my skin. So i cannot wear this. However it is an extremely fresh smell and very popular.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great summer perfume its so light, im always getting compliments when i wear this out.

on 1/2/2010 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of floral and/or musky scents. I suppose someone decided long ago that women should smell like flowers (though the claim does have some social merits), those scents were never my thing. I like cool, crisp, dress flying the breeze because summer is here scents. I think Light Blue embodies whatever idea I've obsessed myself with of Mediterranean romance and that is why I like it.

It also doesn't hurt that the first time I wore this my friend said, after sniffing the air and realize it was me, "you smell good". =)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

OMG i love this perfume. It smells so good, i always wear this perfume. People ask me what perfume im wearing when i spray this on. Its scent last a while

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Sexy, alluring, definitely a night time perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear this. It's both fresh and heady. Something that I recommend anyone 20+ perfume addict testing at least once. When I first smelled it about 4 years ago, I loved it but now that everyone I know wears it I just like it. It is something I will keep in my collection though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like light blue. I get tired/sick of fragrances very quickly, but light blue is one of the very very few fragrances that doesnt make me retch after using it for a few months.
It doesnt smell like many perfumes out there, which I like. And the people around me seem to like it, too. I once gave a guy friend a hug, and he sniffed me and said "you smell like Jesus!", and he continued to smell my hair the rest of the night. haha
I have been taking a break from it for a while, because I am a little tired of it...but my bottle has lasted me a very long time and it was totally worth it.
It is not my "perfect fragrance" (I am still on the quest for that). but it really is a great scent. Its not sickeningly sweet like many perfumes are, and it is not overpowering.
the one downside--the cap doesnt stay on anymore! Grr!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

One of my HG's - Let me start off by saying that I'm VERY picky... that said... I wanted a new summer fragrance, it's hot and I didn't want anything cloying or heavy. I've read reviews for this fragrance here before and was aprehensive because everyone said it's too over-used. Well let me tell you, take these reviews in, but don't let it change your mind. I really wish I would've bought this long ago. It's a fresh, lovely, light, slightly sweet (but not cloying), gorgeous summer fragrance. I've had it for one week tomorrow, and I've literally had 8 compliments!! All from men wanting to know what it is and telling me how amazing I smell. I've never had so many compliments on a perfume before. I love it. The staying power is good. I didn't even smell it anymore when I had the compliments so it must be working pretty good! I think it has good staying power. And I will be buying this for many years to come! It's perfect for summer! :)