Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.8

on 5/18/2012 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

OMG I love this perfume. It's my favorite. I wish it wasn't so expensive!

on 5/2/2012 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Clean Lemon scent. Exactly what I was looking for when I bought this.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I read tons of reviews about this fragrance so I ordered a sample to try. I don't get why this scent is so popular. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't smell bad, but it really does nothing for me. I guess it's not my style. It is sort of fresh and sweet smelling but I guess I'm more into the musky, spicy and flowery scents. There are so much better fragrances out there in my opinion. I gave it three because it's not bad but not that great.

on 11/18/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Just thinking about this perfume makes me sick. I have smelled Light Blue on several different people and was really excited to try it on myself but after I bought it and used it on myself it made me gag. I cant even describe what this smells like just overpowering yuckiness.

on 8/12/2011 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried this out several times from my sister. On days when I wanna feel sophisticated & mature, Light Blue does a fantastic job. But on days when I just wanna smell good, nothing fancy, Light Blue overdo it. It's too musky for my taste. Packaging too mature too, not pretty. Blahhh

on 3/6/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I collect a lot of perfumes and I this used to be my go to perfume! It smells so fresh and clean. The staying power is good too and smell is not so overbearing. The only reason why I took some lippies off is that, I feel like EVERYONE has this scent. At least, a lot of the people I know do, and I just got sick of it. Nonetheless, this is very light and refreshing.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is such a good, fresh and citrusy scent to wear in the Summer months. It's a staple that I've had in my fragrance collection since it was rolled out years ago. Only down side is that it's so commercial and common. I prefer something more exclusive and personal to me. A solid, safe and always recognizable choice.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Everyone and their mothers has this perfume. It's such an unoriginal choice. I used to like it a few years ago--it smells nice and fresh--but gahhh you smell it on every woman everywhere you go. I prefer something more unique and fruity.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

One of my favorite perfumes! It lasts all day long and has such a great clean scent to it! I'm not good at describing scents but it's amazing! Def a re-purchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This scent is fresh, clean, and reminds me of summertime. However, I've had two bottles of this perfume and in both cases, the top part of the bottle has cracked and broken. The packaging sucks, but since this fragrance works so well with my body chemistry, I'll probably purchase it again.