Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

on 12/30/2009 10:20:00 AM

I was given this as a gift by an ex boyfriend and i never liked it. the packaging is bulgy and looks cheap and the scent....yaykes!

it definitely has some citrus scents as a base, the proper word in Italian being 'agrumi', which designates the entire class of citrus fruits (this is D&G's description). it also has, more or less as a second 'veil', a hint of spices...but wouldn't be sure which ones. definitely not flowery, it does smell like vodka, or alcohol in general.

this is a unisex fragrance but it should've been marketed for men only...to me it's highly disturbing because it smells like sweaty man who had a couple of shots on the way home from the gym. it DOES smell sour, like...sweat. this is what i associate it with and i could never wear it after the first try...completely disgusting for me. my boyfriend used to love it and wear it every day and my sister even asked him what's he wearing, she really liked it so she got herself the perfume, from me, hehe...bad manners in giving away a gift but what could i do...

i think that when it comes to fragrances one cannot say 'i recommend' or i don't recommend because it's a matter of taste. you've got to apply it on your skin and see what happens after...if the scent feels differently, if it remains the same or changes after a few hours, depending on the ph of one's skin, etc. however i totally dislike this.

on 12/30/2009 9:54:00 AM

HG fragrance for me. I wear it every day! I have seen fake bottles sold on ebay so buyer beware. Cannot tell you how much I love this scent. This is the first scent I've worn where I get compliments everywhere I go. I never tire of it. Love Love Love

on 12/16/2009 4:12:00 AM

i get the apple and the floral. at first i liked this but then i just got bored. this scent remains flat on me. another bottle i passed onto my daughter on who it evolves like i expected it to on me.

on 11/23/2009 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this! My MIL got this for me for my wedding day and it was my "something new" :) My friend and I both wear and and call it our "orange blossom" perfume - it smells like crisp orange blossoms! It's light enough to wear every day, but it lasts ALL day. I thought I would put this away for the winter months, but here it is nearing the end of November and I am still wearing it - I can't help it, I just love it :) It's a great crisp scent with a hint of femininity - not too girly, not too strong, not too flowery. My only beef is with the cheap plastic cap - I dropped it on the floor and it's got a big chip in it now. I think the whole bottle could use some updating... But of course, that won't stop me from repurchasing again and again!

on 11/18/2009 6:15:00 PM

Im so disappointed in this product. I ordered it online and after one try i just gave it away to a friend I know likes it. It smells like dishwasher with lemon drops.. Yuck! My stomach almost turns when i go past someone with this perfume on.. i wont buy again

on 10/3/2009 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love love love perfumes. I just bought my second bottle of this and still can't get enough. Usually after wearing a perfume for a while, I get sick of the scent, this would be the exception. I like to spray my forearms, my decolletage, and my clothes. Usually this combo makes whatever perfume I'm wearing last all day. The only complaint that I have about this perfume is that EVERYONE has it. And for that reason, along with the fact that there are so many nice perfumes out there, I won't be purchasing this again.

on 9/23/2009 7:12:00 PM

Love it- Summer/Spring Clean scent- Love Love LOVE IT!

on 8/27/2009 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I hate this fragrance! It's so poor on my skin and smells terrible! Actually, I can say it definitely smells bad! :( Lucky for me I had only the sample, and won't buy it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh how i love light blue. I actually fell in love with this perfume some years ago and it was the first perfume i saved up for and purchased when i was younger. It is very summery and cool and evokes images of perfect days on the beach. I decided to review this product because i purchased a new bottle several days ago and realised that i had really missed it. I wish they made it in edp becaue unfortunatelly it doesnt last very long

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I used to DESPISE this scent. For the last few years, I have smelled this on others and a certain note in it gave me instant nausea. I am not really sure what happened, but the other day when I was passing by the fragrances at Ulta, I decided to try some on because a few of my coworkers had worn it, and I actually started liking it. I really like this scent on me now. For whatever reason-chemistry maybe, it smells really light and clean on me, instead of the stench it used to make on me.

Video Reviews & Tutorials