Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.8

on 6/18/2012 4:01:00 PM

Nice, clean smell, lasts as well, but the problem is, every second person I meet wears this. Then a friend remarked it smelled like a morgue filled with lilly flowers. That really put me off. Stopped wearing it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My hubby got me this, and honestly, not a favorie. I know, I know, so many people are in love with this scent, and it IS nice. But it DOESN'T LAST!!! I spray my pulse points, even after applying unscented lotion to hold the scent, and within 20 minutes, the scent is gone. Which is too bad, because it is a gorgeous citrusy floral. If they strengthened the formula a bit, to make it last, there would be five stars all around. But sorry, I am not going to pay a hundred bucks for scented water that disappears before I even have the chance to wear it out somewhere :(

on 3/25/2012 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this, nothing else I can say.

Great scent that stays with you all day! I get so many compliments when I wear it!

It's basically the only perfume I'll wear, and it's been that way since I was in eighth grade. (I'm a high school senior now.) It's my favorite. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EVERY single time i wear this, i get nothing but compliments. this is the best perfume, by far, that i have ever used. unlike most other perfumes that i've tried, this stays on me all day long...through the hot arizona heat, going to work with 8 hour shifts, and then going to night classes right after. and when i get home at night, i'm proud to say that when i take off my clothes, i can smell them and they still smell just like dolce & gabanna...as if i just sprayed it on. the scent is so fresh and summery, but i still wear it throughout the winter because it's just so lovely. it's definitely strong, but in a good way...i totally notice when other people are wearing it around me. definitely a 5 star perfume...and the packaging is pretty cute with the frosted glass bottle, and it's never failed on me with the pump. sure, it's pretty expensive. but you have to pay to get top quality.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this perfume for almost 10 years. It is without a doubt the greatest perfume ever created. I sound like a lunatic but seriously, if you haven't tried this perfume you are missing out.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have purchased 6 bottles of this now! It is my absolute favorite! Everywhere I go I am constantly getting compliments on how I smell. Try it! Even if you just go to Sephora and ask for a sample, you won't regret it

i love it.. it smells fresh, and clean...
im not a fan of sweet and flowery scent... this is my fav. i wear it for years now ever since i was 18

on 5/26/2011 11:43:00 AM

This is the LAST time I let an associate talk me into something. I first smelled this in a magazine sample page and I absolutely loved it so I waltzed into my local Macys to check it out in person. The associate was pushy as usual so I bought it without really trying it out. When I got home and put it on I got an ominous feeling that I had just purchased a very expensive bottled bug spray. This perfume has a strong bitter/sour citrus scent coupled with a prominent hint of bug spray. Maybe there is something wrong with my nose because I do not understand all the raving reviews of this nasty product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials