Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Light Blue

3.6

When I first bought it I loved the scent and just a few months later I had a total change of heart. I can't stand it now, it makes me feel ill. I have no idea why.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this scent... is very crisp. I can definitely notice the green apple. I get so many compliments when I wear it - probably because it is just so different from anything else out there. I can't use to much though. Just one quick spritz is usually enough to last the entire day.

on 3/29/2009 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I reviewed this a few years back, and at the time, I didn't love it. Considering the fact that this is the only perfume of which I have gone through 2 full bottles, I think it's time to revise my review. To me, this smells like a sparkling lemon drink. I don't really get much of the Granny apple note. Light Blue is not the most complex or sophisticated perfume, but it smells so refreshing. I actually like to wear it in the bracing cold or snow because it reminds me of fresh flurries. Of course, it's perfect for summer too because it is a cool fragrance. I even spray it on my sheets sometimes. I'm going to get the large bottle next time. update: June 2010: Still love it, and must award it 5 rating. Get compliments often and feel like Light Blue suits me more than any other perfume.

on 3/1/2009 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

LOVE this perfume. My favorite. I get tons of compliments on it. It just makes me feel happy. I'm almost done my 100ml. Almost time to rebuy!

I love this. My husband bought it for me when we were just dating, he said it was his favorite. It (fortunately) smells amazing on me, unlike many, many other perfumes. It doesn't have a lot of life, and fades faster than I would like. It is light, citrusy, floral; to me it smells like the sky after a summer rain. I love it.

on 2/21/2009 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of my new favorites. A friend wore it to work one day. Everytime you walked by her, she smelled great but not overdone. I bought a couple samples on ebay and yesterday ordered a large bottle (on ebay). It's clean fresh and sexy-what more could a person want!

on 2/12/2009 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This perfume is heavenly. Every time I go out wearing it, I get compliments right and left, from girls and guys alike. It's fabulous.

on 1/26/2009 10:19:00 AM

Oh i LOVE LOVE LOVE light blue. Know how everyone really needs a signature fragrance? Well this is mine and has been since I was 15!
Really fresh, zingy, citrusy scent on first spray, but after a while it has a real sweet, clean, GORGEOUS smell on me! My ULTIMATE.

on 1/24/2009 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm actually suprised more people don't like this on here! I didn't even know it was popular (shame on me right! lol) but I walked past the Macy's counter and decided to test it out and I immediately fell in love with it and smelled my hoodie sleeve for the next 3 hours after leaving the mall lol..I am neutral to alot of fragrances- nothing usually grabs me and says YOU MUST BUY ME! But this does..I HATE spending this kind of money on a perfume but I don't see any other choice, I just have to have it :-) For reference I am 22, so still young but not a teenager. I understand it's not a 'complex' fragrance but they are actually starting to annoy me now- I'm sick of smelling apple when I buy something and then after it dries these musky notes come out..I want something that smells the same and smells good- period. I love this stuff, I just wish it wasen't d&g because I love the scent but not the price tag. Best scent I've ever smelled.
*update*
Though I loveee this scent (to me it smells sort of like lemon flavored Pez which one reviewer mentioned as a negative point and I think it is just fabulous lol lemon-y and sweet at the same time), as other people are saying- it does not last! It seemed like it lasted longer when I sprayed it on me at Macy's before buying it lol but now that I have it, I'm dissapointed that I don't smell it after 2 hours (though I might just be used to it I dunno). I would probably have to repurchase simply because it's my favorite scent though! I also don't understand how anyone could say this smells like a man..I wear men's cologne also occasionally, and I do not see the correlation at all (though when I first tried to smell Light Blue- I grabbed the men's version by accident so I hope people on here didn't do that because they smell totally different!) And B+B works aromatherapy scent Orange Ginger smells EXACTLY like lemon pledge, NOT THIS! I also don't detect any wood smells or musky dry downs but I guess it's just me lol..I also dislike the overall packaging (the bottle)- they could have done better.

on 1/21/2009 6:11:00 AM

I love this fragrance, it is one of my favourite summer perfumes. I love the citrus element, it sometimes reminds me of lemony cake mix! It is a great fresh scent for a hot day and it lasts well. It is really popular though, so if you want something unusual this isn't for you, as so many people have it.