Uploaded by orange_tree

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/19/2014

i love this perfume, it is my signature scent! i defiantly recommend it!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

Jul/17/2014

This is the longest lasting fragrance I have ever used. If you spray some on your clothes, it will be there until you wash them. I absolutely love the scent. I don't find that any one particular note stands out, but it is just a lighter scent that can be worn any time. Most people find it to be summery, but I don't necessarily think so.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jul/06/2014

This is lovely, fresh, citrusy smell. It makes me think of carefree summer days with a touch of class. It really does smell like the colour light blue. Its also very long-lasting and a little goes a long way.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Jul/05/2014

Something appropriate for summer, this sort of reminds me of yachting in the Hamptons over 4th of July weekend. I do really love this scent. The packaging I expected to get a rollerball, but it's shaped in the same style but only has a spray instead of a rollerball on the end which I found a bit annoying. I normally go for gourmand scents like Pink Sugar, but this is refreshing like an ice …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jun/23/2014

Another favorite scent. Fresh and light and not super feminine. It is fairly pricey and doesn't seem to last long on me. Great everyday choice.

About reviewer (311 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/18/2014

This is a lovely skin scent on me. The citrus isn't screechy and the musk isn't dirty. The apple isn't sweet, it's sour. It's light, fresh, clean, and slightly masculine (or at least unisex). Very inoffensive.

However, there is no lasting power whatsoever. I get a few hours. :(

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

Jun/13/2014

This is lovely. I had been wearing Hermes Sur Le Nil and was looking for something similar but a little less expensive. The sales person recommended this and I liked it immediately. It is both feminine and masculine, and is heavy on the citris and musk without being over powering. It's perfect for the warm weather.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

3.0

Jun/09/2014

I like this smell a lot. It's not your everyday floral which is what most feminine described perfumes smell like. I detest florals, most of them really bother me and remind me of my grandmother. I've never been attracted to this fragrance , but I decided to spray it and I loved it. It is a very fresh smell. Reminds me of am Italian beach, and it's a little masculine. Definitely not …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBrown

May/22/2014

Got this as a gift from my aunt. The packaging is alright, but could be better. And yes, everyone else is correct, it smells like lemons and flowers. It kind of smells like cologne though, but I don't mind. I really love how the smell lasts all day unlike a lot of perfumes that wear off after a few hours.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

May/16/2014

This does smell good, but it smells masculine to me (though it is soft/subtle). Maybe this should be a unisex fragrance? If you like clean, unisex smells, this is a gorgeous one. I personally prefer to smell like a girl, but this just makes me feel so fresh and clean! I think this is a really good fragrance for a hot summer day, to wear to the gym, and especially during that time of the month …Read more

About reviewer (294 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium