Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue

Light Blue

3.9

on 7/28/2006 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice clean crisp scent. I got a little decant sample and I loved it. Wore it to prom and ended up getting a bottle (pretty by the way). It doesn't last over half a day on me but it's nice for the summer. It's a feel good, uplifting scent for during the day. I do find it a little generic, too many people wearit and it's nothing memorable, nothing special.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love how this is a woman's fragrance, yet it has decidedly masculine notes. It smells so good on and lasts all day. I will definitely purchase this when I run out of my sample vial!

on 7/9/2006 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was "into" Light Blue before it got so popular. I like it less now that it seems that "everybody" is wearing it. I don't know what it is about this, but I love the smell, even though it faintly reminds of bathroom cleaner. LOL. This is a fragrance I think you need to layer, however, as it only comes in EDT and thus does not last very long. There is something fresh and comforting about this fragrance that keeps me coming back. I'm finicky about fragrances, so I'm not sure if I will be tired of it by the time I get down to the end of my 3.4 oz bottle, like I did with Clinique Happy (which I think is similar). We'll see.

on 5/31/2006 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Haven't broken down and purchased this yet but seriously contemplating it. I think that I like this a lot. Does this smell familiar to Cool Water to anyone?

on 5/6/2006 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's a beautiful light scent... but doesn't last on me at all. In fact, it's so light that even upon application it's very faint. Love it, but for me it's a worthless scent. I would not repurchase.

on 3/15/2006 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this scent. on my third bottle and still LOVE it! im normally one to try new perfumes, makeups, etc. but i just cant let go of light blue :P bought this and gucci envy me and did a mini test. at least 2 people a day complimented my smell when i wore light blue but noone noticed my envy me :T light blue also reminds me of summer, clean, crisp nights. and they seem to always have gift sets with the body gel and perfume for like $50.. not bad. LOVE IT!

on 1/26/2006 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smelled amazing on someone else and at first thought that it did on me too, but i was wrong. :P it didn't mix with me at all--it smelled almost kind of dirty--like i sprayed "unshoweredness" on. ugh. i returned it right away. I really don't see the hype about this one, but if it works for some people, that's great. :)

on 1/14/2006 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love the "grapefruity" undertones.. very light.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gift from my boyfriend since he knows that I really wanted this one =) The scent is not too strong, yet fragrant enough to be one of my staple everyday perfumes

great scent- got the big bottle for 30 or so at some online store